Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What To Pack For The Hospital!

Started by Rachel , author of Frugal & Simple Living 4/13/2010 10:13:45 AM
I'm having my baby this week and was wondering if I'm leaving any important items out of my bags! 

Here's what I have so far:

Labor Bag:
Robe
Chapstick
Hair Ties
Contacts/Glasses
Journal
Warm Socks
Favorite pillow
Snacks & Change for Hubby!

Stay Bag:
Comfy PJs
Comfy outfit to wear home
Nursing Bras

Baby Bag:
Outfit to wear home
2 blankets
Diapers
Wipes
Sleeper
Gown
Socks

(These lists aren't completely what I have but let me know if you think I'm missing anything important since I've never done this before!!)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Erin @ Closing Time

author of Closing Time 4/13/2010 7:02:20 PM
You've probably already included this, but I would definitely make sure to bring all your toiletries for a shower, deodorant, makeup, etc!

""

Reply by Julie

4/14/2010 8:15:03 PM

I would make sure to bring your cell phone and charger as well as phone numbers of the people you want to call from the hospital.   Of course a camera!  I wouldn't hurt to bring a cooler of snacks and a sandwich for your big guy as well as possible toiletries for the big guy as well.  I am guessing that he is going to be staying with you?!  I wish we would have brought a cooler.  I didn't like the hospital food and by the time my husband went to get something the cafeteria was closed and there wasn't much for him to eat other than junk food and what he needed was a  meal.  So, he had to go out and get something.

As far as diapers and wipes for the baby.   I don't think you will need those.  You will just use the ones they charge you for and then take them home with you.  Well, at least that is what we did.  How about a cute hat for the little guy!

Good Luck!  My thought are with you three.  I hope you have an uneventful labor!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS