Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Favorite Kid's Brands

Started by Cortney , author of The Mommyhood Project 8/17/2012 10:27:20 AM

Do you have a favorite line of kid's products? I'm slowly falling more and more in love with Boon - they have awesome products AND donate 10% of their proceeds to charity. My sister actually got me a food slicer for toddlers and I've started using it for myself, too - it's great for slicing things into salads (eggs, strawberries, etc.) and works better than any slicer I've ever had!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 8/17/2012 8:13:27 PM

I've never heard of Boon...sounds like a great brand.  Right now the girls wear Gymboree and used to wear all Stride Rite but now their feet are too big so we are moving on. 

Cortney's profile picture
Cortney said ...
Do you have a favorite line of kid's products? I'm slowly falling more and more in love with Boon - they have awesome products AND donate 10% of their proceeds to charity. My sister actually got me a food slicer for toddlers and I've started using it for myself, too - it's great for slicing things into salads (eggs, strawberries, etc.) and works better than any slicer I've ever had!

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/20/2012 10:41:46 AM

Gymboree has great stuff! 

Teaching Tiny Tots's profile picture
Teaching Tiny Tots said ...
I've never heard of Boon...sounds like a great brand.  Right now the girls wear Gymboree and used to wear all Stride Rite but now their feet are too big so we are moving on. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS