Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Bags. Shoes Anyone?

Started by Teaching Tiny Tots , author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 8/14/2012 4:02:14 PM

I am most definitely a bag person...love my nice bags...I like some nice shoes but mostly wear comfortable shoes.  :)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by Ruthy

author of Superfluous Ambitions 8/15/2012 6:30:17 PM

I would say I am a shoe person. I have one bag that I use for everything but I have a closet full of shoes. 

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/17/2012 10:23:56 AM

I'm both. I have more bags and shoes than one person should ever need... That being said, I've really cut back on shopping since my single days. I try to go with more "practical" shoe options like wedges and boots than the sky high heels that I used to be so fond of, too!

""

Reply by Diana

8/30/2012 1:36:52 AM

I am not into bags or shoes but I am into comfort and convenience. I have a fanny pack so I can hold both kids hands free. And comfortable shoes so I can chase after them if I need to :)

Shoes!!! Then bags!

""

Reply by Maketta

author of Money To Be Made - Home page 9/1/2012 12:18:48 AM

I am a bag person I love bags! I could literally buy a bag everyday! I have a squidoo lens where I write about my favorite bags and also bangle bracelets that I like it's called," Bags And Bangle Bracelets".  I like shoes too! However bags are my favorite!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS