Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Mommy Time

Started by Cortney , author of The Mommyhood Project 8/6/2012 11:49:17 AM

What's your favorite activity during mommy time - reading time? A face mask? Basking in peace and quiet?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11
""

Reply by Candice

author of Lilly through the valley 8/6/2012 7:59:02 PM

Basking in peace and quite. Honestly I love going for coffee by myself. Sometimes I take a book, or my laptop or my journal or my bible. It all depends on my mood.

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/7/2012 9:41:12 AM

I hear ya, it can depend on the mood. 

Candice's profile picture
Candice said ...
Basking in peace and quite. Honestly I love going for coffee by myself. Sometimes I take a book, or my laptop or my journal or my bible. It all depends on my mood.

""

Reply by Ruthy

author of Superfluous Ambitions 8/8/2012 8:45:47 PM

I love to read and catch up on anything science related. I love to read about new advances or discoveries in science. That is what I do during my mommy time.

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 8/9/2012 3:06:10 AM

All of them will be perfect, I love to bask in peace and quiet while I read and maybe with a face mask on. I would love some soft music in the background too...

""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 8/9/2012 1:37:46 PM

I enjoy eating a leisurely lunch lol! 

I remember for 13 years eating lunch in 20 minutes due to the kids coming back or having to go out on recess. 

I like to watch a show on t.v....it's my only t.v. time when I eat.

""

Reply by Esther

author of Laugh With Us Blog 8/10/2012 9:51:32 AM

I really, really, really enjoy a good movie. 

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/10/2012 10:52:45 AM

It's nice to get time to do what you like to do - a good break from always reading kids books :)

Ruthy's profile picture
Ruthy said ...
I love to read and catch up on anything science related. I love to read about new advances or discoveries in science. That is what I do during my mommy time.

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/10/2012 10:53:56 AM

That's my perfect alone time, too - have you tried the Origins charcoal mask? It is awesome!

Ugochi's profile picture
Ugochi said ...
All of them will be perfect, I love to bask in peace and quiet while I read and maybe with a face mask on. I would love some soft music in the background too...

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/10/2012 10:55:17 AM

Both sound sooo nice :) I never take a lunch on days when I work - just eat at my desk! Mmm when I get time to actually sit down and watch a movie with the hubs from start to finish it is so relaxing!

Teaching Tiny Tots's profile picture
Teaching Tiny Tots said ...
I enjoy eating a leisurely lunch lol! 

Esther said ...
I really, really, really enjoy a good movie. 

Mommy time?  What's that?  LOL.  I guess I usually use the time to just chill in front of the t.v., and work on the computer.  But on the best nights the husband and I watch a funny movie and just enjoy some time together.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS