Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Funnest, Easiest Way To Do Digital Scrapbooking

Started by Helen , author of Creating Joyfully | A Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Crafting Blog by Helen G. 1/8/2012 11:39:47 AM

Hey All!

I got something to share with you!

How many of you have taken tons of pictures and don't know what to do with them?

How many of you have been thinking to do Digital Scrapbooking but Photoshop Element is way too expensive for you?

I have one answer to those 2 questions. My Memories Suite V.3 is the best Digital Scrapbook Software I've used. Why? Because it is:

1. Easy
  2. Affordable
  3. Lots of fun
  4. Tutorials are provided on www.mymemories.com
  5. They even have community herehttp://theblogfrog.com/1504149

You can preserve and share your memories, plus learn how to do Digital Scrapbooking with low risk, easy and fun way of learning.

And even better... you will get $10 OFF only by COPY and PASTEthis unique code:

STMMMS33393

So, let's have fun with My Memories Suite!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by Jess

author of Mystique Uniques 1/13/2012 8:09:52 PM

I'm going to check that out.  I have always wanted to do this.  Thanks so much.  Jess

www.mystiqueuniques.com

Hi Jess, thank you for checking it out. It's a good software. I hope you will like it. Don't forget to grab the special code to get the $10 OFF when you buy the software.

Jess's profile picture
Jess said ...
I'm going to check that out.  I have always wanted to do this.  Thanks so much.  Jess

""

Reply by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts

author of Scrappy Gifts 6/13/2012 11:31:17 AM

I finally made my first creation with the software yesterday! Responsibility charts for each person in my family =)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No profanity and be kind

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS