Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

2011 December Online Scrap Crop and Craft Event - ROLL CALL

Started by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts , author of Scrappy Gifts 12/1/2011 10:44:14 PM

Sorry my son's birthday was yesterday and I though I planned this for next week! Oops!!! I'm starting this today and going until NEXT Saturday! =D

ROLL CALL - Let me know what you'd like to work on at this crop and craft event.

CROP GOES ON: Thursday, December 1st at 2pm MST through Saturday, December 10th at 11:59MST (No Challenges or Games on Sunday) PARTICIPATE ANYTIME! 

PRIZES: All participants will get either a custom Digital Design or custom Subway Art printable.

**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get an additional prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**

Do it alone or get some of your friends together, scrap and/or craft!
Work on any scrapbooking/handmade projects anytime during the crop. Take pictures and share on my Blog Frog Forum (http://theblogfrog.com/935825/forum

Discuss anything from scrapbooking/crafting tips to latest TV shows to your kids.

Enter contests and play games - ALL ONLINE. So you can be in the comfort of your own home....

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8
""

Reply by Katie

author of Katie's Nesting Spot 12/3/2011 8:19:47 PM

Wow December came up quickly!  I don't know how much I'll get done this time.  The holiday events seem to start earlier and earlier each month.  Thanks for giving us a long time to get things done.

""

Reply by Angela

author of Toucan Scraps and News 12/4/2011 7:47:02 AM

had a great birthday celebration yesterday. Thanks for hosting another crop this month.

I was so busy this weekend totally forgot to check out this crop!

I will be working on my DT work for Stamp-n-Doodle and the current long term challenge over at Paper Secrets.

""

Reply by Luisa

author of Creative Designs by Luisa 12/5/2011 1:31:38 PM

I already start playing, so I guess am playing this month! lol...

I have been crafty and love this crops and craft events of your Maryanne!

""

Reply by Jessica's Craft Shaque

author of Jessica's Craft Shaque 12/8/2011 4:55:35 PM

I think I may find a bit of time to play with all of you fine ladies!!!!

""

Reply by Luisa

author of Creative Designs by Luisa 12/9/2011 3:43:20 PM

My plan is to work in the other challenges over the weekend, but considering that due date is today...  Anyway is a great crop Maryanne!

I had so much playing in this crop Maryanne!  After months of not participating in any online event it was very nice to do it again.

Thanks for the inspiration and for helping getting my mojo back!

""

Reply by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts

author of Scrappy Gifts 12/20/2011 10:37:51 AM

Glad Luisa!

You can all e-mail me at ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com to claim your prize: Digital Design or Holiday Subway Art!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No profanity and be kind

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS