Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

November 2011 Online Crop - Saturday Game

Started by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts , author of Scrappy Gifts 11/5/2011 4:00:10 AM

*All games will end Tuesday, November 8th at 11:59pm MST. You can submit a game entry until then to be eligible for a prize.

Saturday Game - Alphabet: Gratitude

We're going to go through the alphabet and naming something we are grateful for beginning with each letter.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 11 - 17 of 17

L-love

No matter how bad things can get, I know someone loves meheart

""

Reply by Jessica's Craft Shaque

author of Jessica's Craft Shaque 11/8/2011 11:31:33 AM

Mom - she is a rock in my life!  LOVE YOU MOM!!!

""

Reply by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts

author of Scrappy Gifts 11/8/2011 3:30:50 PM

Loving all the answers ladies!

N - November 30th, the day my son was born. I can't believe he'll be 3 at the end of the month!

""

author of Jessica's Craft Shaque 11/9/2011 11:11:10 AM

Maryanne, I know, time flies with kids.  Lance cut Lance Jr.'s hair just like Daddy's last night and I cried when I saw how big he is getting.  I even drew lines on the door frame to measure the kids' height 2 days ago.  I can almost understand why the Duggers keep having kids...LOL.  They are truly a blessing!

:O)
Jessica

""

Reply by Maryanne @Scrappy Gifts

author of Scrappy Gifts 11/9/2011 2:31:19 PM

=D I was watching 19 kids and counting last! They really are a blessing, but I definitely won't be having as many kids as I originally thought. I'll be the mom who lets all the kids come over to her house though!

My husband loves when our son has a shaved head like his! I prefer the spikey haircut

""

Reply by Katie

author of Katie's Nesting Spot 11/9/2011 9:10:37 PM

Hey isn't that mom pregnant again?!  Whew, I don't know if we'll have a third so I can't imagine!!!!

""

author of Jessica's Craft Shaque 11/10/2011 6:43:08 AM

Yes, she is about to have #20 and is 45 years old.  Bless her soul.  She has dedicated her entire life to raising children.

:O)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No profanity and be kind

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS