Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Outdoor Living and Sears Giveaway

Started by HoosierHomemade , author of Hoosier Homemade ~ Making Your House A Home 7/5/2012 9:30:10 AM

Spending time outside during the Summer is one my favorite things to do, and creating an Outdoor Living space makes that time even more enjoyable. Even though we have a new pool, and our grill, patio table and garden are all in the backyard, it still has lots of work to be done. So when I want to escape for a little outdoor oasis, I actually head to my front yard.

My flowers and landscaping are what makes me smile! Although taking care of the yard is work, somehow watering and pulling weeds is relaxing to me.

And I just love how the Front Porch Decorating turned out!

Tucked away on a small wooden step ladder, a concrete turtle and a little birdhouse, surrounded by an antique gate that was from my Mother-in-laws garden, and my Galvanized Watering Can and Bucket are some of my favorites.

What are your must-haves for the perfect backyard oasis? For inspiration, check out the Sears Outdoor Living Catalog. Wouldn't this set be so relaxing? Imagine a nice tall glass of iced tea and your favorite book....ahhhh!

Now that I have shared what turns my backyard into my perfect summer oasis, I want to know what you’ve done to transform your backyard into your oasis. One of my lucky readers will win a $25 Sears gift card!

Need help finding your own pieces for your backyard? Sears is bringing the ease of searching for those perfect pieces with their recently launched iPad digital catalog. On your computer? Don't fear, Sears has an amazing digital catalog built just for you.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 39
""

Reply by Mary

7/5/2012 9:48:17 AM
A wicker loveseat and wicker ottoman.

""

Reply by Christy

7/5/2012 2:07:31 PM
Patio table and chairs.

lounge chairs, small pond with waterfall, and cold drinks.

""

Reply by Jessie C.

7/5/2012 7:48:12 PM
Trees and comfortable chairs.

""

Reply by Anne

7/5/2012 7:48:56 PM
patio chairs, table with umbrella and a grill

""

Reply by Janet

7/5/2012 7:59:34 PM
Must haves include patio table/chairs set with an umbrella, and a small soothing water fountain!

""

Reply by jadesteva

author of The Jaded Mom 7/5/2012 8:07:22 PM
Type your Response here...Koi Pond

""

Reply by Julia

7/5/2012 8:15:20 PM
Our oasis includes an outdoor fireplace and a comfy bench to sit on.

""

Reply by catherine

7/5/2012 8:17:05 PM
comfy patio set, outdoor fireplace and lots of pretty flowers

""

Reply by Mari

7/5/2012 8:18:35 PM
A fire pit is a must have.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS