Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Let's Trade Coupons

Started by Fabulessly Frugal , author of Fabulessly Frugal: Extreme Couponing Blog: Coupon Classes - Learn how Extreme C 5/31/2010 12:15:13 AM

Calling all couponers!

We often get emails from our readers who want to share the coupons they do not use. If you have coupons you will not use or coupons you are looking for now is your time to share!  Have fun!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82

I have pet food coupons, coffee coupons and more. Email me if you want some! fabulesslyfrugal at gmail dot com!

""

Reply by Shari

6/6/2010 1:43:06 PM

I have makeup, hair care, cat food coupons, etc.  I'm happy to share them.  Send me an e-mail if you want them.  I live in Meridian, ID. (tatersprout@hotmail.com)

""

Reply by Anissa

6/23/2010 2:40:45 PM

I have diaper/wipe coupons and my youngest is 6!  If anyone can use them or any recent meat coupons, just let me know.

anissarobert@aol.com

""

Reply by Kaylee

6/29/2010 8:08:48 AM

I am looking for anyone that has the Similac coupons from 5/9 SS. Nursing didn't work for me so when these came out it was a miracle since that's the only formula my little guy can keep down. If anyone has these, please let me know and I will be willing to send other coupons I may have that you want. Thank you

""

Reply by Kaylee

6/29/2010 8:10:14 AM

Sorry, my e-mail is royal_princess_@hotmail.com if anyone has those coupons.

""

Reply by Flor

6/29/2010 12:34:12 PM

Kaylee - You know what I found? I just purchased two cans of similac formula from Walgreens for 12.99 minus $1 off coupon they gave me. And when I got home and opened up the can I found a 3 off coupon inside. I felt like it was Christmas! lol

I don't think I've ever seen deals for formula anywhere. I thought Walmart was cheap. 13.17 a can but Walgreens is much cheaper. Just a thought.

Kaylee!

I have 6 coupons I would love to share. I am emailing you now!

""

Reply by Elizabeth

6/29/2010 3:24:42 PM

I know this will sound totally fake, but I lost my main coupon folder at a Walgreens on Sunday and I've called the store 4 times now to no avail.  If anybody has a "grab bag" of old coupons they would be willing to donate or trade (I do have some, just not my main drugstore and "free" coupons) I would greatly appreciate it.  My email address is ElizCoupons27(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thank you so much!

""

Reply by Melissa

6/30/2010 12:50:53 PM

would anyone be interested in joining a "coupon train"? (an envelope of coupons that gets mailed from person to person, you take the coupons you want, add some of yours you don't need then mail it to the next person. We have several people on the list but we'd like a few more to get a good variety of coupons. If interested email me at melissagiese@comcast.net

""

Reply by Stephanie

7/5/2010 5:26:22 PM

Kaylee, I just sent you an email with my info. as I have a number of coupons to give you, including Similac, Boudreaux's product, and pedialyte. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Welcome to our FabuLESS community! This is an extension of all the positive interaction we have over on the Fabulessly Frugal blog. Please remember to keep your discussions kind and respectful. We reserve the right to delete comments/posts based on content or profile picture.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS