Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Questions for me here?

Started by Britt , author of 4 little men and girly twins 6/15/2009 6:47:06 PM
Soooo... I thought I would give the Blog Frog Forum another shot! Nobody talked to me here last time it was up! Well... Ididn't talk here either... maybe that was the problem! Ha!

anyway, I thought I would OPEN it back up and see what you had to say here!

talk to you soon!

Britt

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 21 - 26 of 26
""

Reply by Jonna

author of The Kahrs 6 Pack 8/1/2009 12:28:19 AM
I don't know if you have covered this at all, but...

I was wondering, knowing that you cloth diaper, what are your favs. prefolds, all-in-ones?

And what is your washing day like, detergent types and also the whole set up.  Soaking (amount of time, products used), how many times do you wash, you know the shabang!

I still struggle to find the right routine for ours, so I like to know what everyone else does!

""

Reply by Tim

author of Fort Thompson 8/5/2009 1:02:38 PM

You have already answered all of my questions since I have followed for so long.  LOL

I just wanted you to know I stopped in your community to say hi!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Blog Frog Community Leader

""

Reply by Jen (Mom2my10)

author of 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven 8/12/2009 1:32:08 AM
Don't know what to say except that I'm loving your blog! You're an inspiration, and one day, I would love to have girly twins, too! Having boy twins is fun, but there are only so many cute matching boy outfits out there!

""

Reply by Nadia

8/13/2009 7:07:03 AM
I was wondering what kind of camera and lenses you use? Especially in the "Can you find it" post with the wheat stalk. Was that a macro lens?

""

Reply by Jen (Mom2my10)

author of 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven 8/22/2009 8:52:33 AM
Catherine, I have a good recipe for roasted red pepper hummus...and it's easy! It's here...
http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/2009/07/msg-free-roasted-red-pepper-hummus.html

Brittany, I have a question. How did you feel when you found out you were expecting twins? And how did you find out? Were you alone at the OB or was your husband there, too. You've probably already posted about this, but since I'm new, I missed it!

P.S. I think you're name is Brittany. Am I right or did I get that wrong? :)

I would love to hear about your time management - how do you stay efficient and effective all day?

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS