Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16
""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/24/2012 11:01:08 AM

I would love to go to Hawaii some day! I've never been there.

""

Reply by Lisa

author of Life With Us 7/25/2012 1:02:25 PM

I have been to Disney World about 10 times since I got married 13 years ago.  It's always just for a week or less.  I want to go for about 2 weeks and not feel rushed to see everything, which you can barely do in a weeks time anyway.  I want to have time to lay by the the pool and nap and still get to see everything! 

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/25/2012 4:53:13 PM

Lying by the pool and napping sound good to me!!

Lisa's profile picture
Lisa said ...
I have been to Disney World about 10 times since I got married 13 years ago.  It's always just for a week or less.  I want to go for about 2 weeks and not feel rushed to see everything, which you can barely do in a weeks time anyway.  I want to have time to lay by the the pool and nap and still get to see everything! 

""

Reply by Lisa

author of Life With Us 7/25/2012 5:00:50 PM
Shoot a week of naps would be with me! I would be happy with 2 nights in a hotel by myself with a little shopping money, pizza delivery, and complete control of the remote! I see a blog post coming! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® -----Original Message----- From: "BlogFrog" Date: 25 Jul 2012 16:53:13 To: Subject: Ginny Marie quoted you in Dream Vacation New!  Replying to this email will automatically post your reply to the conversation. Ginny Marie quoted you in the Lemon Drop Pie Community Click here to view the "Dream Vacation" conversation “ Ginny Marie said: Laying by the pool and mapping sound good to me!! “ Lisa's profile picture Lisa first said: I have been to Disney World about 10 times since I got married 13years ago.  It's always just for a week or less.  I wantto go for about 2 weeks and not feel rushed to see everything,which you can barely do in a weeks time anyway.  I want tohave time to lay by the the pool and nap and still get to seeeverything! ” Take Action: * View this post in the Lemon Drop Pie Community View the Lemon Drop Pie Community --> * View Ginny Marie's profile ” You receive notifications when you are quoted.  Change This . BlogFrog Inc. | 2100 Central Avenue | Suite 200 | Boulder | CO | 80301

""

Reply by Ginny

author of Life 7/25/2012 6:05:15 PM

I hear ya, Lisa!  That would be Heaven for me... No kids arguing, no school or house work,  complete with room service and control of the remote!!  You hit it right on Lisa!!smiley

Hawaii and Disney World both sound like a dream vacation; hoping to take the kids to Disney soon, even thought about a Disney Cruise.

However, if I would have to say my favorite vacation spot (one I've actually visited..lol), I would say Water Country.  

A few of our close friends go to Water Country USA every summer as their vacation; and a few years back we were invited to go along.  I have to say that we had the best time, there is something for everyone to do and we all had a blast.  Every since then, Water Country USA is our favorite vacation spot each summer!

Lisa's profile picture
Lisa said ...
Shoot a week of naps would be with me! I would be happy with 2 nights in a hotel by myself with a little shopping money, pizza delivery, and complete control of the remote! I see a blog post coming! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® -----Original Message----- From: "BlogFrog" Date: 25 Jul 2012 16:53:13 To: Subject: Ginny Marie quoted you in Dream Vacation New!  Replying to this email will automatically post your reply to the conversation. Ginny Marie quoted you in the Lemon Drop Pie Community Click here to view the "Dream Vacation" conversation “ Ginny Marie said: Laying by the pool and mapping sound good to me!! “ Lisa's profile picture Lisa first said: I have been to Disney World about 10 times since I got married 13years ago.  It's always just for a week or less.  I wantto go for about 2 weeks and not feel rushed to see everything,which you can barely do in a weeks time anyway.  I want tohave time to lay by the the pool and nap and still get to seeeverything! ” Take Action: * View this post in the Lemon Drop Pie Community View the Lemon Drop Pie Community --> * View Ginny Marie's profile ” You receive notifications when you are quoted.  Change This . BlogFrog Inc. | 2100 Central Avenue | Suite 200 | Boulder | CO | 80301

I love Siesta Keys, Florida.  The sunsets are beautiful.

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/27/2012 12:19:49 PM

Where is Water Country, Ginny? I've never heard of it!

Ginny's profile picture
Ginny said ...
However, if I would have to say my favorite vacation spot (one I've actually visited..lol), I would say Water Country.  

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/27/2012 12:20:08 PM

I've always wanted to go to Greece!

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
Greece!

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/27/2012 12:20:26 PM

That sounds like a great place to go!

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
I love Siesta Keys, Florida.  The sunsets are beautiful.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be respectful of others' opinions. Keep it clean! Enjoy!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS