Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Do you listen to audio books?

Started by Ginny Marie , author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/9/2012 6:41:31 PM

Right now I'm listening to one, but it's hard to find the time to listen with kids around! I have it on my MP3 player, so I listen during my morning walk.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/9/2012 7:49:43 PM

I'm listening to Fahrenheit 451 for my book club. It's very good, but I feel like I should be reading it and not listening to it!

I used to listen to books all the time when I walked my pups. I'm not sure why I stopped. How are you enjoying the book?

Ginny Marie's profile picture
Ginny Marie said ...
Right now I'm listening to one, but it's hard to find the time to listen with kids around! I have it on my MP3 player, so I listen during my morning walk.

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/9/2012 8:43:07 PM

I just listened to it while I was folding laundry...it's good! It makes the time go by a little faster!

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
I used to listen to books all the time when I walked my pups. I'm not sure why I stopped. How are you enjoying the book?

The last audio book I listened to was 'What The Dog Saw' it was also for book club.

Ginny Marie said ...
I just listened to it while I was folding laundry...it's good! It makes the time go by a little faster!

I used to listen to books on tape all the time on my way to and from work.  Haven't listened to one in a long time....  Love the idea of listening while foldng laundry!

Ginny Marie said ...

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 7/20/2012 6:52:01 AM

LOL! That's a good reason not to listen to them!

DM's profile picture
DM said ...
Audio books put me to sleep!  So, of course, I don't use them.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be respectful of others' opinions. Keep it clean! Enjoy!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS