Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Super Simple Summer Sliders

Started by Paula , author of bell'alimento authentic Italian cuisine 7/5/2012 2:30:10 PM

I have had a love affair with King's Hawaiian sweet rolls for as long as I can remember. They're soft, sweet and irresistible. I could pop them into my mouth all day long. But that would not be good would it. Sadly no. Sniff sniff.

Instead of They're the perfect size to transform into sliders or bite sized sandwiches. Making them an awesome party appetizer, snack or even a light lunch.

The rolls have been around for decades. They were developed in 1950 in Hawaii by a man named Robert Taira who had an obsession with baking. I for one am thankful he did. The rolls are still made today by the Taira family using the original recipe. Why mess with a good thing right? Right.

This is one of my favorite recipes to share with friends and family.  What is your favorite dish to share with the family?  Comment below and you'll be entered to win a $200 Grocery gift card King’s Hawaiian.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kings Hawaiian. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16
""

Reply by Brandi

author of Bran Appetit 7/5/2012 2:38:31 PM
love these! my favorite dish to share is homemade pizza or burgers. everyone loves them, and both are super easy to make!

""

Reply by Heather

author of Heather's Dish 7/5/2012 2:39:35 PM
i completely adore king's hawaiian rolls - they have been a staple at family holiday dinners for years! my favorite meal with family is usually a big dish of fabulous lasagna!

""

Reply by Asiya

7/5/2012 3:04:03 PM
I love making pizza for my family!

I am always making and sharing my macaroni & cheese and various brownies! I love King's Hawaiian!

""

Reply by Sarah

7/5/2012 4:05:36 PM
I love the Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas. They are a little work, but are the best enchiladas I've ever had!

""

Reply by Lorie

7/5/2012 4:24:35 PM
Oklahoma Caviar is one of our family favorites!!! A medley of veggies marinated in Italian dressing...Yummy! Thank for entering me in the 200 dollar grocery card!!

""

Reply by Gail

7/5/2012 8:20:56 PM
Grilled Fish Tacos w/Mango Salsa - all fresh in Florida - but might have to use a Haas avacado rather than a FL one - California ones are so much creamier.

""

Reply by Meghan

7/5/2012 8:26:53 PM
I love to make venison swiss steak. Old favorite that never gets old

""

Reply by kelley {mountain mama cooks}

author of Mountain Mama Cooks 7/6/2012 8:43:48 AM
We've been obsessed with Kings rolls as well. I love the hotdog and hamburger buns they're making now! We made some killer burgers on the 4th to share with family and friends. I love how you put the basil and tomato on top, so cute! (I didn't know burgers could be cute but they are!!)

""

Reply by Shari

author of Tickled Red — 7/6/2012 5:58:06 PM
We love making grilled turkey sliders to go with our rolls :D

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

~ Play nice! (Just like on the playground -- bullies won't be tolerated!! Abusive language and/or insults will cause posts/topics to be deleted)
~ Have fun!
~ Come back often so you don't miss something important!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS