Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Challenge

Started by Amy , author of The Idea Room - Inspiring Mothers, Women and Families 8/22/2012 12:00:11 PM

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Ultra Last Clumping Cat Litter and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14
""

Reply by Kristal

8/22/2012 1:03:49 PM
The hair. I am allergic, but love animals so I let the dogs in the house. Cats are in the shop outside. But the hair and dirt they track in kills me. But I am an animal lover and would never not have an animal in my house. Heck, I am even taking allergy shots right now to help me with my allergies to them!!

""

Reply by Sara

author of This Mom Has Tattoos 8/22/2012 1:41:21 PM
The cat litter that goes everywhere! We had 1 cat that was a really clean litter box user, never flung litter all over the place. We then took in a stray cat that litterally flies out of the box and cat litter goes everywhere. 8 weeks ago she had 4 kittens (yay for us!) and now we have 3 litter boxes in the house! I am constantly sweeping and vacumming.

""

Reply by janel

8/22/2012 2:50:43 PM
The hair, the food, the smells, the constant cleaning (then again, that could be the kids, too?)... I could go on and on but I do love our indoor pets, they are just part of the family.

""

Reply by Ashley

8/22/2012 2:55:17 PM
The biggest challenge for me would be the massive amounts of dog hair that I have to clean up. I have a black Lab and a German Shepherd and if I don't vacuum daily, hair literally piles up around me.

""

Reply by Celeste

8/22/2012 5:52:05 PM
Masking the smell!

""

Reply by Lora

8/22/2012 8:05:28 PM
The hair is everywhere.

""

Reply by Jennifer

8/23/2012 11:44:55 AM
Hair, Hair everywhere! She's a short haired cat and sheds just as much as as a long haired one! Odor & smell is the second challenge, but I've been using Arm & Hammer products and don't really have a big problem thanks to them!

""

Reply by Katy

8/23/2012 2:21:05 PM
Cat hair/ litter odor. We have two cats and between them they produce a lot of hair and a lot of litter box smells. Daily brushing with a FURminator helps lots with the shedding. We'll have to give the arm and hammer litter a try.

""

Reply by Cari

8/23/2012 5:12:02 PM
I hate the litter box! It's hubby's job and it sometimes (often) gets neglected. DRIVES ME NUTS!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please include only sites rated E for everyone.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS