Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Favorite Fairytale Character

Started by Amy , author of The Idea Room - Inspiring Mothers, Women and Families 7/23/2012 6:00:10 AM

With three young girls in the home we are definitely not strangers to princess movies.  One of our favorite "princess" movies is Mulan.  Although technically she is not a princess, my girls really enjoy this movie.  One of my girls will even listen to the movie soundtrack as she goes to sleep at night.

I think one of the reasons I really like Mulan is for her courage and bravery.  Mulan has a strong sense of family and moral beliefs and sets a good example for my girls (except for the sneaking off to war part :)) haha!  Mulan is a great heroine for my girls to look up to.

Make your kids feel like royalty! Rent Kiara  or another Family Fun title from Redbox between 7/9 and 7/28 for a chance to win a Princess Cruise for your family. Official Sweepstakes Rules

3 Easy ways to enter!                                                                                

1.       Rent a participating movie or game at a Redbox kiosk before 8/27 and enter your email at checkout. Click here for a complete list of participating titles

2.       Reserve a Summer Family Fun movie or game online before 8/27

3.       Go here to find out how to enter without renting

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redbox. The opinions and text are all mine.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please include only sites rated E for everyone.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS