Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (Home Use) Challenge

Started by Amy , author of The Idea Room - Inspiring Mothers, Women and Families 6/12/2012 10:30:10 AM

I don't know about you, but I mainly use Arm and Hammer Baking Soda in my home for baking.  I have always used the Arm and Hammer brand because it was the brand I grew up with. 

In our home we have also used Arm and Hammer Baking Soda to put as a paste with water on bee stings or on canker sores inside the mouth.  Both uses have worked really well for our family.

I was excited to receive this book that has over 100 awesome ways to use Arm and Hammer Baking Soda in around my home.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44
""

Reply by Marin

6/12/2012 1:46:09 PM
I use it for cleaning on a regular basis. I use it on rust stains in the showers/sinks and to clean countertops. It is a great tool. I also use it in my fridge and freezer. Just changed out the box in the fridge!

Can't wait to see how it works! I love using baking soda to clean stains off my counters.

""

Reply by Sallie

6/12/2012 6:12:35 PM
Keep odors out of the refrigerator.

""

Reply by Kareen

6/12/2012 9:13:28 PM
I use baking soda to beautify myself (stripping away built-up product residue in my hair, polishing/whitening my teeth, exfoliating my skin).

""

Reply by Lizzy

6/12/2012 9:22:02 PM
I have used baking soda before to whiten my teeth! lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com

""

Reply by Amanda

6/12/2012 10:32:59 PM
I use it to clean my kitchen sink.

""

Reply by julie

6/13/2012 6:28:30 AM
I sprinkle it on pans that have hard to remove food (sticky, cheesy, baked on grease), let it sit overnight and the next morning...voila! Comes off like a charm. Little to no elbow grease required.

""

Reply by Andy n Mitzi

6/13/2012 6:35:10 AM
baking

""

Reply by Kim

6/13/2012 7:29:04 AM
My mother taught me to use it on my hair to remove product build-up. It's so effective I've never bought the expensive cleaners.

""

Reply by Stephanie

6/13/2012 7:35:37 AM
Baking and using it as a freshener.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please include only sites rated E for everyone.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS