Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Homemade Gifts

Started by Polly , author of Angels in my Garden 8/4/2010 10:11:28 PM

Let's share some ideas for homemade, handmade gifts as Christmas draws nearer every single day!!!  It will be time for the tree to be decorated before we can turn around twice and I would love to have lots of gift ideas to begin preparing for the holidays.  Last year I became caught up in other unavoidable happenings of life and ran out of time to make my usual delectable gifts in a jar, the basket gifts so I did something I absolutely detest!!  I BOUGHT most of the gifts and they seemed so impersonal and devoid of that good warm fuzzy feeling we get from making something for someone we love and cherish.  I believe most everyone  treasures a gift you have taken the time to make just for them. 

Please get your thinking hats on and help me out here!!!  I have tons of great homemade goodies to share and I am sure most of you do as well.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
""

Reply by creativecupcakes

author of Creative-Cupcake-Recipes 8/11/2010 9:15:47 PM

Homemade gifts are the best. I enjoy baking, and people love eating home baked goods. I decorate my cupcakes in Christmas colors, and place them in pretty decorated tins and boxes. They are special because they come from  your heart and mean so much more.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Absolutely no profanity or anything of that nature will be allowed. This is a family oriented community and we will strive to make it the very best we can!!!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS