Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

International Delight Iced Coffee Summer Sweepstakes!

Started by kim , author of Todays Creative Blog 6/24/2012 7:30:10 PM

Time to cool off with a yummy milkshake.

I think we all know my love of iced drinks.  I knew I'd love the new International Delight Iced Coffee drinks.  Perfect way to drink your coffee in the summer heat. Why not be a little more indulgent and whip up a milkshake?  My husband LOVES coffee ice cream, so I surprised him with a milkshake made with the Vanilla Iced Coffee.  I threw in a couple of fresh strawberries for a unique flavor.  It was pretty tasty if I say so myself. 

I decided to drink my Vanilla Iced coffee on the rocks.  Yum!   International Delight Iced Coffee's come in Vanilla and Mocha or Original.

International Delight is celebrating summer by giving away 1,000 half gallons of Iced Coffee each day! Grab your free drinks here!

Now, it's your turn to celebrate! Enter to win $500 toward your ideal Summer Party by completing these two simple steps:

1. Pin my Iced Coffee Recipe photo on Pinterest. 

2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your favorite taste of summer! 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Iced Coffee Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12
""

Reply by Brenda

6/24/2012 10:03:37 PM
I pinned it! My perfect summer party would be enjoying a nice cool drink like this by the pool with friends.

I pinned the milkshake :) I liked their page on FB, but I guess I am not eligible to participate in the coupons.  It says that NJ is not eligible due to dairy laws.  I don't get it because they sell this in our stores.

This looks like a great summer drink, I do like iced coffee in the summer and a milkshake makes it sound even better!

""

Reply by Charlotte

6/25/2012 7:46:23 AM
fresh, plump, juicy tomatoes from the garden

""

Reply by Beth

6/25/2012 8:44:11 AM
My favorite taste of summer is a BBQ and an ice cold pina colada! (I also pinned your iced coffee recipe!)

""

Reply by Stacy

author of {foolish for light} 6/25/2012 11:23:06 AM
Pinned it! Mine is actually a smell....my favorite smell is that of a grill. I don't even care what's on the grill, just give me that smell!

""

Reply by Johnnie

6/25/2012 4:45:30 PM
Pinned it! I love the taste of all berries... in a daiquiri, fruit salad, or straight from the garden, it doesn't matter.

I love frozen anything in the summer! That looks delicious!!

""

Reply by Kristi

author of Curiosities by K 6/25/2012 5:11:35 PM
My favorite taste of summer is Strawberries I pinned.

Oh that looks so good! I will pin this:-)

""

Reply by Bird

6/26/2012 5:20:34 AM

Mojitos! :) and just pinned the recipe!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS