Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Lipton Tea & Honey

Started by kim , author of Todays Creative Blog 6/11/2012 12:00:10 AM

The end of the school year is so hectic.  We have a little over a week left until the madness stops.  It seems like I find myself in the car running from one thing to the next more this time of year.  Lipton sent me a few samples of their tea packets........the kind you put in a bottle of water.  Perfect! I thought I'd try it during this crazy time of year.  You all know how much I love my iced tea. I love convenience even more!  This makes it so easy, all I have to do is grab a bottle of water since I'm keeping a few of these packets in my car or purse.  So far, it's come in

handy while waiting for my son's soccer practice to wrap up, while waiting for the dog to get groomed, while getting a pedicure and after teaching a step class.

I also found these perfect to take on a quick picnic and plan on sending a box with my husband on an upcoming soccer tournament where they'll be camping. (I gotta stay home to take care of the dog......darn it) 

I had 3 of my friends try it and they also loved the ease of bring it along where ever they were. Joy used it at an office meeting, Anna used it in the computer lab at school and Debra used it at the playground.

• The tea is only 5 calories per 8 oz serving
  • The tea is sweetened with honey
  • The tea is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors
  • To celebrate the product announcement, Lipton is giving away a limited number of Lipton Tea & Honey samples. To receive free samples you can visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com (links to Facebook where you can enter in your address)

Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will win a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!

For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10
""

Reply by ANGELA

6/11/2012 7:26:50 AM
I kick it up a notch with salsa!

It's all about the lemon. And cinnamon. And ginger. :)

""

Reply by missy

6/11/2012 8:33:40 AM
Mint leaves! From putting the leaves in my tea to adding fresh leaves to my Greek yogurt . grilled chicken, and a fresh topping to ice cream.

""

Reply by Jennie

6/11/2012 4:23:12 PM

Oh man, I wish I had been one of the 3! I love Lipton! Oh well, thanks for the review about it. I add flavor with lemon! I love lemon in lots of things, especially in tea. I'm not a big fan of a strong honey flavor, but I like that it is natural. Is the honey flavor very strong and dominant? I will try it one day. Maybe when they have coupons out or something.

I add kick with peppers! I love this cool product by Lipton.

""

Reply by Stephanie

author of Somewhat Simple 6/11/2012 8:07:51 PM
I don't drink tea, but I can appreciate any way to add flavor to an ordinary day- especially in the summer time when the kids are home all day. Any way I can some fun to our schedule and kick it up a notch is a success!

""

Reply by JulieChats

author of JulieChats 6/11/2012 8:30:07 PM
I LOVE it! Safeway has is for $1.99 a pack. We've had the pineapple & the pomegranate one too, YUMMY!

""

Reply by jennifer

author of Tatertots and Jello 6/12/2012 12:08:46 AM
If I drank tea, I would totally buy those. What a great idea. And I love the idea of the flavors too! xox

""

Reply by TidyMom

author of TidyMom 6/12/2012 8:31:34 AM
oh I love this! my daughters are big tea drinkers, I'll have to look for it

I am loving the Crystal Lite to go packages. I usually have some in my purse to sweeten life up.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS