Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

International Delight June Sponsored Conversation Sponsored Conversation

Started by kim , author of Todays Creative Blog 5/30/2012 12:00:10 AM

I've claimed my love for iced drinks before! So it only make sense that I also love a good iced coffee for those moments you just need a little treat or pick me up.  I've been making my own iced coffee's using my Hazelnut Creamer from International Delight.  

Making this Delightful Frappe is so simple in my little blender and it saves me money!

I know what I'm taking with me to my son's soccer practice tonight.  I'll be the envy of all the other soccer moms! (I'll even put it in my International Delight Iced Coffee cup they sent me a while back)

Have you seen their new packaging?  Oooooh!  So slick.  

Check out International Delight's new Coffee Creamer packaging on Facebook!

Enjoying a coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee break Kit, by completing these two steps:

1) Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest

2) Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.

jjjEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
This
ddddEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
ThisEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
This

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight June Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
""

Reply by Traci

5/30/2012 6:09:16 AM
I'm a coffee fiend! I am also an International Delight fan but tend to mix it with cold brewed coffee. So smooth and always ready in the fridge!!!

Sipping on a delightful toddy outside with friends!

""

Reply by Lori

5/30/2012 4:06:16 PM
pinned this awesome deal - my special coffee moment is when my kids fight over who gets to bring Mom & Dad their morning coffee (with french vanilla creamer of course)!!!

""

Reply by Char

author of Crap I've Made 5/30/2012 6:20:40 PM
I want to know what the coffee free version of this is because it looks DELICIOUS!

""

Reply by kim

author of Todays Creative Blog 5/31/2012 7:54:02 PM

Char, you could use cocoa mix.

""

Reply by Jan

5/31/2012 8:04:16 PM
I pinned! My coffee moment is sitting on the porch up north looking out at the water, when it is so calm drinking coffee with my husband. It's so relaxing!

""

Reply by Rasonda

author of Lake Cottage Dreams 5/31/2012 8:14:33 PM
I pinned, my favorite coffee moment is any time I get alone time and coffee with my hubby. With three kids including a set of twins we have to maximize our time so sometimes we get our coffee alone time when we meet at a coffee shop after work or sitting on our front porch.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS