Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Solution

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 9/4/2012 7:00:10 AM

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean is one powerful toothbrush! 

A few weeks ago, I switched out my regular ol' manual toothbrush for Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean. I was interested in seeing if it made a difference in my teeth and if they would feel cleaner after brushing. I have to say that it does a terrific job at getting rid of the plaque and making my teeth feel "dentist clean". 

When I run my tongue along my teeth, it feels so smooth just like I had a professional cleaning by the dental hygenist. I actually have a dentist appointment next week for my annual checkup. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no issue and curious to see if they notice a difference in the health of my teeth and gums.

I've also been making an extra effort to floss regularly. I get lectured each and every time so I'm fully aware how important that extra step is. I think now with the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean I've got a good system going to keep my teeth and gums healthy. These are the only teeth I have so it's important for me to take the best care of them.

The Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean uses dual action technology- a combination of spinning and back and forth brushing action that is clinically proven to remove up to 70% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. It's no wonder that it is the #1 battery powered toothbrush brand out there today.

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110
""

Reply by Steph Tatman

9/4/2012 9:14:13 AM
flossing definitely helps bargainfun1@yahoo.com

""

Reply by Jeanette

9/4/2012 9:14:36 AM
With my arm and hammer spin brush, tooth paste, dental floss and mouth wash (:

""

Reply by Lark

9/4/2012 9:14:47 AM
By brushing and flossing at least once a day if not more.

""

Reply by Kristin

9/4/2012 9:16:37 AM
I swish my mouth with water after I eat.

""

Reply by Debra

9/4/2012 9:17:15 AM
i flosss twice a day , brush often

""

Reply by Mary

9/4/2012 9:19:45 AM
I use an electric toothbrush and rinse with a fluoride rinse.

""

Reply by Donna

9/4/2012 9:20:20 AM
I try to always floss daily but some days it just doesn't happen (I'll be honest) Brush twice a day and sometimes 3 times per day. I always get a good report from my dentist:)

""

Reply by Tammy

9/4/2012 9:20:49 AM
brushing & flossing

""

Reply by Melanie

9/4/2012 9:21:51 AM
Brush my teeth and sometimes use floss and mouthwash. I also look for things to combat dry mouth since the medication I take causes my mouth to be very dry.

""

Reply by Terry

9/4/2012 9:24:16 AM
I floss twice daily and brush at least twice

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS