Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Challenge

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 8/23/2012 7:00:10 AM

I've been lucky for the most part with my teeth and have never really had many issues (knock on wood!). However, on my last dentist visit in December, I felt that my luck was running out. I had four small cavities! It's been almost 15 years since I had a cavity so I was not prepared to hear that kind of news. Of course, I got the lecture from the dental hygenist about my plaque buildup and flossing daily, etc.

I remember her asking me what kind of toothbrush I used and I said just a regular ol' manual toothbrush. She recommended I try a battery operated toothbrush because it would be more effective at helping me eliminate all that extra plaque buildup. I had good intentions of going out and buying a new toothbrush, but then ended up forgetting!

I've been using a manual toothbrush and I do feel frustrated that even after brushing my teeth just don't feel clean. I can run my tongue over my teeth and it just doesn't feel smooth. I guess that is the "plaque buildup" that the dental hygenist warned me about. 

She will be glad to hear that over the next few weeks I'm switching out my old toothbrush and replacing it with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush ProClean. With its dual action technology, it is clinically proven to remove up to 70% more plaque as compared to a manual toothbrush! Honestly I should have tried this months ago, but better late than never right?

I'm looking forward to seeing how clean my teeth feel after using it. Watch for a post in the coming weeks with the results of how I made out!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 236
""

Reply by Rae

8/23/2012 9:28:20 AM
how much work you have to do, i am already sleepy!

""

Reply by Kim

8/23/2012 9:28:27 AM
It does not work as good as a spin brush.

""

Reply by Anne

8/23/2012 9:28:31 AM
The fact that it doesnt make my teeth feel clean, and it wears out so quickly!

""

Reply by Lorie

8/23/2012 9:29:02 AM
Cant get into all areas of the mouth effectively

""

Reply by Cheryl

8/23/2012 9:29:03 AM
I'm afraid I'm missing places

""

Reply by Mary

8/23/2012 9:29:12 AM
it takes longer to brush

""

Reply by Noreen

8/23/2012 9:29:17 AM
The bristles get worn and I always worry about the bacteria that could be on them

""

Reply by Nan Kc

8/23/2012 9:29:18 AM
most change every other month for 4 of us gets $$$

""

Reply by Donna

8/23/2012 9:29:52 AM
I don't care for them because I have arthritis in both my hands and shoulder so it is very hard for me to brush my teeth on my own. I'm 46 years old and most of the time have to have someone help me brush my teeth. Gawwwwwww!

""

Reply by Melissa

8/23/2012 9:30:01 AM
Never being able to really get your teeth as clean as you want to. I have trouble getting into all the places.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS