Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Bridget's Video Review of Treasure Buddies + Kennedy Space Center Sweepstakes

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 8/22/2012 7:00:10 AM

Bridget, my daughter, is 7 years old and has such a sweet personality. She loves her dolls and animals and one of her favourite activities is watching movies. She knows all the latest kid's movies out and will normally watch them at least once. If it's one of her favourite movies, she will watch it over and over (and over!) without getting bored of it. It must be a kid thing I guess!

One movie that she has watched countless times is Treasure Buddies. She's always enthusiastic about seeing it each time I put it on for her. I watched it with her the first time we got it and enjoyed it too.

I did a mini interview with Bridget about Treasure Buddies. She's not normally this quiet, but I think she was nervous because I was recording!

You can find Treasure Buddies at your local Redbox plus lots of other family favourites!

Win a Trip for 4 to the Kennedy Space Center

Rent movies like Treasure Buddies and many other family fun titles, like Space Dogs this summer for a chance to win a family trip to the Kennedy Space Center! Official Sweepstakes Rules

3 Easy ways to enter!

1.      Rent a participating movie or game at a Redbox kiosk before 8/27 and enter your email at checkout. Click here for a complete list of participating titles

2.       Reserve a Summer Family Fun movie or game online before 8/27

3.       Go here to find out how to enter without renting

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redbox. The opinions and text are all mine.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8
""

Reply by Isis

8/22/2012 1:38:09 PM
Since my son has been watching Phineas and Ferb all summer-long, I think our favorite movie was the Phineas and Ferb Movie! And yes, kids don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again!

My son has been crazy about Madagascar 2! He knows all the words and loves dancing "I like to Move it, Move it!". Your daughter is too cute!

""

Reply by Cinny

author of Whirlwind of Surprises 8/22/2012 2:13:52 PM
Madagascar 3!! I love the Buddies movies though. Would love to watch this one too despite it being too kiddy. haha

""

Reply by Crissy

author of Dear Crissy 8/22/2012 2:56:26 PM
Evan is just getting to the age where he can sit and watch the better part of a movie without needing to squirm (he has a short attention span), but he's been into Finding Nemo! Bridget is adorable and you gotta love those talking dog movies! :)

""

Reply by Melissa

author of The Rheinlander Family 8/22/2012 3:31:29 PM
Brave was great and my daughter keeps asking to see it again!! Tell Bridget she did a wonderful job ;)

""

Reply by Noreen

8/22/2012 3:51:17 PM
My daughter is a little older and has fallen in love with the movie Burlesque - mostly for the music!

""

Reply by Krystle

8/22/2012 8:11:10 PM
Loved the vlog and your Canadian Accent! We are loving the Lorax!

We absolutely love Redbox! And we were so close to renting Treasure Buddies the other night but my son vetoed our vote for another rental of Dino Dan. What can I say, he's obsessed!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS