Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (Home Use) Solution

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 8/9/2012 10:00:10 AM

Before I started the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda challenge, I was clueless about how versatile baking soda really is. Now I feel like I fully understand the many ways I can use it to keep my home fresh & clean. I used to only use it for baking and to keep the fridge smelling fresh, but these past few weeks, I've been using it throughout my home to clean. It's been working like a charm!

In my bathroom, I've used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for surface cleaning. Instead of a harsh chemical cleaner, I've been using nothing but baking soda and water! For my bathroom sink, I just sprinkle some baking soda in the sink and add some water and scrub with a cleaning cloth. My sink was sparkly clean!

In the kitchen, I tackled my double stainless steel sinks. Same idea as the bathroom- sprinkle baking soda and add water and scrub away. I couldn't get over how easily the stains and grime came off. John actually watched me clean the sinks (yes, he's a little strange) and was amazed that it worked! I told him it was baking soda and he was shocked. All he could say was "Wow!". It was clean and shiny and no scratches!

If you have stinky drains, pour about 1/2 cup Arm & Hammer Baking Soda down the drain while running warm water. It will neutralize the acid & basic odors and get rid of the nasty smell. Our kitchen sink was especially bad and I wondered how to fix it on the cheap. Now I have an easy trick that works.

Here's a tip: when you are ready to replace your baking soda in your fridge, dump it down the drain instead of throwing it away. 

I love that Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is safe, natural and effective. I never have to worry about using chemicals to clean where I prepare food. No other one product does this much around your home!

Win $1,000 (12 winners)!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 207
""

Reply by Miriam

author of The WiC Project 8/9/2012 10:42:13 AM
It's helped me get all the gunk off my oven doors.

""

Reply by Hilary

8/9/2012 11:22:33 AM
Getting my toilet whiter

""

Reply by Emily

8/9/2012 11:22:35 AM
Cleaning the grout in my tile in my bathrooms!!

""

Reply by Patricia

8/9/2012 11:22:38 AM
Grease on my tile floor

""

Reply by Christina

8/9/2012 11:22:51 AM
It has helped me tackle kitchen grime and grease !

""

Reply by Cheryl

8/9/2012 11:23:11 AM
I have used it on my carpeting to remove scents. I sprinkle it on, and vacuum after a few minutes.. :)

""

Reply by Becky

8/9/2012 11:23:12 AM
It helped get latex paint off my hands

""

Reply by Ashira

8/9/2012 11:24:14 AM
Cleaning out the bottom of a burned pot!

""

Reply by Julane

8/9/2012 11:24:48 AM
The drain on a little used shower was black with mold and grime. I used Arm & Hammer baking soda with a wet cloth, scrubbed and all the stains ere removed!!

""

Reply by Cheryl

8/9/2012 11:25:07 AM
my bathroom sink

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS