Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Blog Swap: Promote Your Blog

Started by Honeybee , author of Healthy Beautiful Blog 7/24/2012 11:57:47 AM

Hi all.

First of all I'd like to compliment this community page. Very nice looking and welcoming layout. I am first time here, and I think this color combination is a great choice.

Straight to my topic, I want to do a blogger swap. I do a little makeover to Healthy Beautiful Blog last week, and I provide a space to display blog buttons in the footer section. If you are interested, just add my button to your blog and as exchange I will feature your blog button in my 'blog gallery'.

Here's my button.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6

""

Reply by Honeybee

author of Healthy Beautiful Blog 9/19/2012 4:20:51 AM
Dear friend, How are you? I am going to introduce you a cool website www.walafa.com which mainly sell electric products like laptop, phone, ipad, psp and so on. Their products are latest and their price is suitable. All of their products have IWS (international warranty service). And the express delivery is very fast, it just takes 3 to 5 days. They ship worldwide. If you want to buy some products, it will be a good choice. Yours friends

""

Reply by atsad141

author of Recipe OK 9/20/2012 12:25:38 AM

Hi all,

Here is a very attractive as well as seductive latest fashion trends blog.

You can deem visiting this blog as a great investment for your lifestyle.

Visit: http://www.fashionbyfashion.com/ now.

""

Reply by Honeybee

author of Healthy Beautiful Blog 9/20/2012 12:25:41 AM
Dear friend, How are you? I am going to introduce you a cool website www.walafa.com which mainly sell electric products like laptop, phone, ipad, psp and so on. Their products are latest and their price is suitable. All of their products have IWS (international warranty service). And the express delivery is very fast, it just takes 3 to 5 days. They ship worldwide. If you want to buy some products, it will be a good choice. Yours friends

""

Reply by endy

author of EndyDaniel 9/22/2012 11:56:46 PM

photography n culture in indonesia

http://www.endydaniel.blogspot.com

""

Reply by Honeybee

author of Healthy Beautiful Blog 9/22/2012 11:56:51 PM

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS