Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (Home Use) Challenge

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 7/23/2012 7:00:10 AM

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is a staple in our home and I usually always have a box of it on hand. Besides using it in recipes, my main use for it is to to deodorize my fridge. I find it keeps the food tasting fresher and you don't get that funky fridge smell. A box usually lasts about a month before it needs to be replaced.

I know baking soda is multi-purpose and can be used in a variety of ways in your home, but I did not realize just how many different ways! Seriously there are 100 of ways to use it!

I'm looking for a more natural way to clean with less harsh chemicals. I'm chemical sensitive and am always leery about cleaning products because I never know how they will affect me. 

Over the next few weeks, I'll be switching out my current cleaning products and using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to clean my home. I love that it's affordable and versatile and I can't wait to see how it compares to what I use now. 

Here's some ways I plan to use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to clean:

• Bathroom Cleaning
  • Surface-Safe Cleaning
  • Deodorizing Drains
  • Freshen Upholstery
  • Greasy Dishes
  • Dirty Microwave

I'll share my experience in a couple weeks and tell you how I made out!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 279
""

Reply by Gilbert

7/23/2012 9:05:12 AM
I use it in thr refrigerator

""

Reply by Jan

7/23/2012 9:06:18 AM
Drain Cleaner, Toothpaste, Gentle Cleanser, Laundry Soap, should I go on?

""

Reply by Raymond

7/23/2012 9:06:45 AM
I use baking soda in my favorite batch of chocolate chip cookies.

""

Reply by Rj

7/23/2012 9:06:49 AM
I use in the 'fridge.

""

Reply by Sumer

7/23/2012 9:08:28 AM
I use it in my refrigerator to keep it fresh.

""

Reply by Adrienne

7/23/2012 9:08:29 AM
I sprinkle it on the carpet to vacuum up smells.

""

Reply by Kari

7/23/2012 9:11:30 AM
I use baking soda in my fridge and freezer. I love that they never stink when I have boxes of baking soda in them

""

Reply by Glenda

7/23/2012 9:13:09 AM
I use baking soda for so many things its hard to name just one, but the one I can't do without is adding it to making tea. My family will not drink any tea unless I add a pinch of baking soda. It is my secret ingredient to making Southern Ice Tea.

""

Reply by Lisa

7/23/2012 9:14:36 AM
I recently started using it as a facial scrub

""

Reply by Katherine

7/23/2012 9:15:23 AM
I use it to clean stains on the carpet.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS