Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Redbox Summer Family Fun June Sweepstakes

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 7/5/2012 8:00:10 AM

Bridget has an active imagination and watching her play reminds me of my own childhood. She's very inquisitive and asks me a lot of questions. Her obsession lately has been dinosaurs. Her teacher taught her class about dinosaurs this past year in school and since then she's been educating John and I all about dinosaurs. She actually knows more about them than I do. She reads books about dinosaurs, surfs the iPad and checks out sites about dinosaurs and watches dinosaur movies!

One show she enjoys is Dino Dan which is all about a little boy named Dan who can see dinosaurs. However, no one else can see them except him and of course the viewers at home. She was excited to discover that there was also a new Dino Dan Double Feature out on DVD: Dino Dan: Dino Tracker & Ready Set Dino

Not only do kids learn more about dinosaurs, but watching DVDs also keeps them entertained. In this summer heat, we enjoy staying cool inside watching movies like this one.

Ignite your child’s imagination this summer! Rent Dino Dan: Dino Trackers / Ready? Set? Dino! and other Family Fun movies & games from Redbox this summer and you could win one of three family vacations, including a trip four to Toronto for walk-on role in Dino Dan (if you rent before 7/8)! Official Sweepstakes Rules

3 Easy ways to enter!

1.       Rent a participating movie or game at a Redbox kiosk before 8/27 and enter your email at check out. Click here for a complete list of participating titles

2.       Reserve a Summer Family Fun title online

3.       Go here to find out how to enter without renting

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redbox. The opinions and text are all mine.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
My kids love movies. They love getting wrapped up in make believe with and without movies :o)

""

Reply by Olfa

7/5/2012 9:36:43 AM
My kids love movies too. They love pretending and repeating what the main characters did!

""

Reply by Dawn

author of Homemaking Hacks 7/5/2012 10:24:54 AM
The movie sounds really cute ;) I just entered the sweeps, awesome!

""

Reply by Leandrea

author of Coupons Are GREAT! 7/5/2012 12:02:10 PM
We have wanted to watch Dino Dan for awhile now. I am excited to know I can get it from Redbox!

WE absolutely love Redbox! My son wanted to check out Dino Dan the last time we picked out a movie but they were out of it so we'll have to pick it up this weekend! Usually after watching a new movie my son loves to go outside and imagine that he's a character from the show. We make up our own story lines and have a great time pretending.

""

Reply by PragmaticMom

author of Pragmatic Mom 7/7/2012 1:40:19 PM
My son loves any thing Dino, especially T-Rex. This movie looks perfect for him!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS