Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste Solution

Started by Stacie , author of Simply Stacie - Product and Book Reviews and Giveaways and More! 7/3/2012 8:00:10 AM

A few weeks I mentioned I would be switching out my old toothpaste and replacing it with Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste with Stain Defense. Well, I've been using the new toothpaste religiously for the past couple weeks and I have noticed a difference!

First of all, my teeth don't look as yellow now. They still aren't pearly white like my mom's but at least the toothpaste is working to prevent future stains. I drink a lot of coffee remember! 

Another change I noticed that took me by surprise was that my breath stays fresher longer. John hasn't been complaining for me to grab a mint like he used to. So that to me is an added bonus! 

The toothpaste uses both the power of baking soda and peroxide to deep clean and whiten. It's also a low abrasion formula so it didn't bother my sensitive teeth one bit. I had a great experience with it and they've found a new customer in me!

With a more confident smile, I feel ready to put myself out there and meet new people. I can also smile and show my teeth more in pictures and not feel self-conscious and wonder constantly if I look ok. It's a good feeling!

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Advance White Toothpaste with Stain Defense and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 360
""

Reply by Vanessa

7/3/2012 8:29:57 AM
I would feel better about my appearance. I would smile, laugh, and get out more.

""

Reply by Michelle

7/3/2012 8:34:04 AM
I feel that I could accomplish talking more with out hesitation. I am a big coffee drinker and dont feel that my smile could be as white as it should be. What a wonderful contest.

""

Reply by Ivy

7/3/2012 8:34:48 AM
I too have the yellow looking teeth due to drinking too much coffee and smoking.....I would love to try this to see what kind of results I can get.....I also am very mindful as to not show my teeth for pictures too cus they are that bad and embarrassing...

""

Reply by Jessi

7/3/2012 8:37:58 AM
I am a smoker and coffee drinker so my teeth are yellow, but im getting married this fall and would love a whiter smile!!

""

Reply by Ruby

7/3/2012 8:40:55 AM
It would give me the confidence to go after my dreams instead of just having dreams..

""

Reply by Sue

7/3/2012 8:40:56 AM
A more confident ME!

I could more confidently speak encouragement to those I come in contact with on a daily basis.

""

Reply by Cammy

7/3/2012 8:44:17 AM
i smoke and drink soda all the time!! my teeth have a yellow tint and therefore i do not smile very often, which i used to all the time. so i would be more confident and smile more if my teeth were whiter.

""

Reply by Michelle

7/3/2012 8:46:04 AM
i can accomplish anything i put my mind and my bright new smile to

""

Reply by Autumn

7/3/2012 8:46:18 AM
I could enjoy going out for coffee even more, without any worry about dulling my smile ;-)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS