Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What are you reading? Share your favorite book titles?

Started by Summer Jo , author of Believing Boldly 5/31/2012 10:59:48 AM

Are you looking for some good summer reading??

I am ... I picked up a book thinking it would be great and blah a NO GO... so what are your suggestions?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
""

Reply by Sandy

author of One Widow's Journey 6/1/2012 7:30:43 PM

Just finished reading "Damage" by John Lescroart. I've read all of his books but this was one of his best. I couldn't put it down and I never figured out the ending, which made the book all the more fun to read.

""

Reply by Tricia

author of Everyday Trish 6/2/2012 6:47:12 PM

The last REALLY good book I read was The Stand by Stephen King.  It's a long one, but it's SO worth the time. 

""

Reply by Tricia

author of Everyday Trish 6/2/2012 6:47:13 PM

The last REALLY good book I read was The Stand by Stephen King.  It's a long one, but it's SO worth the time. 

heh i have something like this at my community as well :P

right now i'm reading a book called FEED. it's a zombie book. and then im gonna try and read THE HOST but the first time i tried it bored me to tears but its just sitting there so we'll see how it goes this time around :P

""

Reply by Tricia

author of Everyday Trish 6/5/2012 7:28:30 AM
Jenny's profile picture
Jenny said ...
right now i'm reading a book called FEED. it's a zombie book. and then im gonna try and read THE HOST but the first time i tried it bored me to tears but its just sitting there so we'll see how it goes this time around :P

I'm going to have to get that zombie book! I'm always up for one of those :) 

""

Reply by Meredith

author of the worstest mommy 6/6/2012 8:26:28 PM

I just finished reading all 3 books of 50 Shades of Grey

""

Reply by Deb

6/6/2012 9:57:55 PM

I just finished Divergent by Veronica Roth..I didn't think I would like it but I really enjoyed reading it.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS