Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

$1,000 LEGO gift card giveaway!

Started by Julie , author of Leelou Blogs 1/23/2013 11:30:10 PM

Just for Clicks Lego Style

It's time for a little Lego chat. Do you have some Lego lovers in your house? Maybe a relative or friend that does? Well, today is your lucky day! Truly. I wouldn't make this up. Because we just happen to be giving away a $1,000 Lego gift card and I'm pretty sure there are about 8 million little boys that would want to get their little hands on it!

I have 2 boys that are OBSESSED with Legos. Obsessed I say! They're only 3 and 5 so they aren't into the intense Lego building, but they could spend all day making different little Lego men and engineering small motorcycles or cars that are covered in rockets. Always lots of rockets.

So I wanted to share a few of my favorite Lego pins and give you a chance to win that $1,000 gift card!

I. Need. This. I think it would be super easy to make too. What an awesome way to display your little Lego guys. My boys (and husband) LOVE that little kiosk in the Lego stores where they have all kinds of different Lego people, hair, accessories, hats, etc. and you can build your own little Lego people. It seriously takes them hours to make a few little guys. Such an awesome way to display them.

Am I crazy for thinking that covering some sort of island or table with Legos would be super cute in a playroom? Kids would love it and it would be easy to put together, right? One day.

At some point I assume I'll be throwing a Lego party, so this is always a good pin! My friends from Peonies and Poppyseeds made this cute printable pack with all kinds of goodies you would need to host the best birthday party.

I'm totally going to make this as well. The most perfectly nerdy key holder there ever was.

My kids love to hope on Youtube and watch the dorkiest videos. (Seriously, if I have to watch this one again, I may loooooose my mind! Make it stop!)

Lego has an awesome Youtube channel that my kids adore. The coolest thing is that you can make a playlist of their videos and when the video is over, Youtube doesn't recommend random Youtube videos that kids can click on. Love that!  So your kids are safe to sit there and browse through their favorite Lego videos and you won't have to worry about them clicking on anything they're not supposed to.

There is so much stuff on the web; creating a playlist on the Official LEGO® Channel is a great way to ensure your kids are entertained and watching videos you can feel good about. 

Visit the Official LEGO® Channel to build your own playlist to watch with your kids and then reply below for a chance to win one a $1,000 gift card to buy your family’s favorite LEGO® products!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of LEGO. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 213
""

Reply by Erin

1/24/2013 9:02:08 AM

My son will love the lego channel!  He's almost 6 and is just getting into his lego sets - my husband and I are super excited because we were huge lego builders when we were little!

""

Reply by Sybil

author of Our Reeves Family 1/24/2013 9:05:59 AM

I'm an email subscriber to Leelou blogs.  I love getting your emails.  This morning I was super excited to see your post b/c both of my children are huge lego fans!  My daughter loves the Lego Friends, and my seven year old son has asked Santa for Legos for the past 3 years!  I had no idea about the youtube channel so I will be using that as encouragement to get them to actually do their homework so they can check it out themselves!  Thanks for posting this giveaway!  

""

Reply by Maria

1/24/2013 9:23:57 AM

My son is already a HUGE fan of Lego videos on You Tube!  This giveaway is awesome! Thank you!

""

Reply by Esther

author of The Mommy Diaries 1/24/2013 10:04:13 AM

My kids are Lego MANIACS.  The first thing we'd order with that card is the Death Star, for sure!  Thanks for sharing that channel, I'm always looking for appropriate material on there for the boys.  :-)

""

Reply by Rachel

1/24/2013 10:10:52 AM

Oh my goodness! My boys are Lego CRAZY!! We love all of the Star Wars Yoda Chronicles on YouTube!

""

Reply by Brittany

author of Bluegrass Birdie 1/24/2013 10:21:06 AM

Wow this is so cool! I would want to get all the Lord of the Rings lego stuff if I won! But my brother and cousin's would be so jealous, i'd probably have to share with them!

""

Reply by Becky

1/24/2013 10:28:54 AM

My daughter will love the LEGO channel thank you or that great tip! 

""

Reply by Cassie

1/24/2013 10:40:44 AM

Oh this would be great! My nieces and nephews would love having these legos to play with when they come visit!!!

""

Reply by Becky

author of Pink Ink Creations 1/24/2013 10:59:45 AM

Oh wow!  My daughter would go nuts if she were to win this!  She absolutely LOVES all things Legos!  So, who says Legos was just for little boys?  LOL!  This would be so cool to surprise her with!

""

Reply by Brooke

1/24/2013 11:20:56 AM
MY kids love watching it as often as I let them. They seriously love anything Lego from Wii games to building with them.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This community is a great place to give and get advice, make friends, vent, and ask questions. Please be respectful of each other. This is a happy place.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS