Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Pancakes with Fruit Topping

Started by Lynn , author of Lynn's Kitchen Adventures 5/7/2012 11:30:10 PM

COOL WHIP whipped topping is one of the easiest ways to make a dessert or any meal special.

When I was asked to share a way that COOL WHIP whipped topping can turn an everyday food into a treat, I knew that I had to share one of my kid's favorite breakfast treats.

It is so easy to let your kids feel like they are eating dessert for breakfast simply by serving pancakes or waffles with fruit topping and a little COOL WHIP whipped topping on top.

It is such a simple way to turn an everyday breakfast into a special one.

And really this can be dessert also. What kid or family would not love chocolate waffles with strawberries and COOL WHIP whipped topping for dessert?! YUM!

Here is what I do.

[print_recipe]

Pancakes with Fruit Topping

• Pancakes or waffles, I use homemade, but use whatever you like
  • 1 can fruit topping or use homemade fruit topping
  • COOL WHIP whipped topping

Set everything out and let your kids create their own fun breakfast or dessert.

[/print_recipe]

Note: This is a sponsored post, but my thoughts and opinions are my own. 

This is just one of the many ways I get creative with COOL WHIP, making every dessert more delicious. Share what your kids love about COOL WHIP and you'll be entered to win $500 cash!

Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and to share your own COOL WHIP creations!

Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Patty

5/8/2012 9:18:01 AM
THe different flavors and the sugar free ones. they eat it right out of the bowl or even still frozen!!!

""

Reply by Treva

5/9/2012 8:25:43 AM
My kids think its just like ice cream. They love the different favors & love to create new ways to eat it. For example they use graham crackers & cool whip to make cool whip sandwiches....we like to freeze them where it's just like ice cream sandwiches!!! Everything is better w/cool whip!!!!

""

Reply by Teri

5/9/2012 9:11:11 PM
We make a yummy salad with cool whip, pistachio pudding and canned pineapple Also, we like it served the way you do and on strawberry shortcake. Thanks for all the great ideas. Teri

""

Reply by Carmen

5/30/2012 9:12:37 PM
My daughter discovered in February how much she loved strawberries (we were visiting FL). How that they are in season, we have been eating lots of them. Cool whip makes them even better!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS