Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

**LIVE CHAT**- Learn How to Realistically Coupon June 28th at 8PM EST

Started by Amanda @ A Few Short Cuts , author of A Few Short Cuts — Saving you Time and Money in the Kitchen and at The Store 6/15/2012 11:20:01 AM

With extreme couponing back on the air, people are wanting to learn how to save big with coupons.  It can be done, but realistically!

Join us on June 28th at 8PM EST for a live chat all about couponing.  Come with your questions, learn some tips and tricks, and get ready to save!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email
This conversation is part of the Mom IQ Network

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74

How are you guys tonight?

Who has a coupon question?? :)

""

Reply by Dawn

6/28/2012 7:13:13 PM
OK - since the group is so lively tonight... :)
How do you decide which internet printables are worth your paper and ink? Do you print anything you think you might possibly use or just high value or another way?

Ok, so when it comes to IPs I print the ones that are for products I know my family will use, or super high value coupons that are most likely to make a hot deal.

""

Reply by Dawn

6/28/2012 7:14:07 PM
Hi Amanda - Can't leave you here all alone!

Once you coupon for awhile you will get the hang of which coupons are there every month, and you will only print them if you really need them. Some aren't as "reliable", so I print those right off the bat.

I appreciate you not leaving me here to twiddle my thumbs. :)

Do you have any other questions?

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Keep it clean and respectful! Please feel free to start topics yourself. Making this community successful is dependent upon participation, so jump in and participate.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS