Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Redbox Summer Family Fun Sweepstakes & Kiara

Started by Tesa , author of 2 Wired 2 Tired. Cleveland Mom Blog. Family, Tech, Travel, Reviews, & Fun. 7/16/2012 6:00:10 AM

Way back in the day of VHS tapes, I worked at a video rental store. I was in college and it was a great job. It was perfect because one of the perks was free movies. Even after getting off of work at midnight I'd bring home a movie and watch it. 

As the years have gone by, we've tried a number of different movie rental options. By far our favorite is Redbox. We love how convenient it is, how affordable it is, and the great movie selection as well.

Not only do Dave and I like the options for us, but the kids movies are great too. Right now the movie, Kiara, looks like lots of fun for the older set.

It's an inspiring movie for young girls about courageous Princess Kiara, who sets out to save the king of Dreamzone and to conquer evil. Her adventure with her friend, Super Cloud, becomes a magical journey about bravery, strength, and independence. Kiara is rated PG.

Kora loves all things princess.

I'm sure when she gets older she will add Kiara to her list. 

I asked her recently who were her favorite princesses and why and she replied:

"Belle and Ariel. I like Belle because she has a pretty yellow dress and I like Ariel her hair is beautiful."

She does love fashion! I asked her about Tiana and Rapunzel (more of the go-getter type of princesess) and she said she liked their clothes too.

Not quite the answers I was looking for but she's only 6.

I do like that princesses like Kiara, Tiana, and Rapuzunel believe in themselves and have a strong sense of independence. So even though Kora is caught up in their dresses and hair, she's still getting a good dose of the "you can do it!" message as well.

I foresee many more Redbox and princess movie rentals in our future. It's a good thing we have a Redbox around the corner because the contest below sounds fantastic and we would love to win!

Make your kids feel like royalty! Rent Kiara  or another Family Fun title from Redbox between 7/9 and 7/28 for a chance to win a Princess Cruise for your family. Official Sweepstakes Rules

3 Easy ways to enter!                                                                                

1.       Rent a participating movie or game at a Redbox kiosk before 8/27 and enter your email at checkout. Click here for a complete list of participating titles

2.       Reserve a Summer Family Fun movie or game online before 8/27

3.       Go here to find out how to enter without renting

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redbox. The opinions and text are all mine.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Cinny

author of Whirlwind of Surprises 7/16/2012 7:53:38 AM
Thanks for sharing! She looks adorable Whirlwind of Surprises

""

Reply by Amanda

author of Midwestern Moms 7/16/2012 8:37:27 AM
My daughter loves Rapunzel the best. I think she is infatuated with her long hair. :)

""

Reply by Michelle

author of Domestic Executive Online 7/16/2012 9:13:45 AM
My daughter has always loved Belle too. I love how she always kept a positive attitude even when things weren't the best.

The character I'm being inspired by right now is Merida...I love her sense of adventure....her courage....

""

Reply by Deanna

7/16/2012 10:18:06 AM
I remember renting VHS tapes...don't tell anyone I'm that old.

""

Reply by UnknownMami

author of Unknown Mami™ — ??? 7/16/2012 11:59:20 AM
Well, fashion choices can be quiet courageous too.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS