Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Happy Eyes with Biotrue #BiotrueChallenge

Started by Kenda , author of Remaking June Cleaver - my name is not "mommy" 7/17/2012 6:00:10 AM

Not long ago I wrote about taking the #BiotrueChallenge. I agreed to replace my regular monthly contact lens solution with Biotrue Multi-purpose Solution from Bausch+Lomb. I'd already tried out Biotrue a few times when I first wrote about the challenge, so I knew there was a difference. But, I had no idea how it would change my day to day.

My glasses have dust on them. I have eyes again!

biotrue challenge

Biotrue has given me the freedom to wear my contacts ALL the time.

I don't have to save them for a special occasion or wonder, "Should I take them out today so my eyes won't be bloodshot tomorrow?" The difference is remarkable - especially when I'm working. Anyone who works on a computer all day knows that staring at your monitor dries your eyes out. It's even worse when you have contacts. Now, since I've been using Biotrue, I barely notice. I admit -- there are still those long, stressful days when I need to moisturize my eyes late in the evening. But, they are few and far between (and probably more due to my allergies this time of year). But no problem -- I keep an extra small size Biotrue right on my desk. It's so gentle and moisturizing that I can use it as eye drops. One quick application and I'm good to go - even with hay fever.

biotrue challenge

Ew...I need to clean my keyboard. But I don't need to clean my contacts!  

Still not convinced? Switch out your old solution today and see the difference yourself - take the Biotrue Challenge!

But wait - it gets even better...Thanks to Bausch + Lomb, one of my readers could be one (1) of ten (10) exclusive winners of a 1-year supply of Biotrue® multi-purpose contact lens solution! Share with us what you look forward to at the end of the day!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bausch + Lomb. The opinions and text are all mine. The Official Bausch + Lomb BlogFrog Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes Rules

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
Okay, this is kind of silly, but I bought my husband the Beatles Rockband game for his birthday and we both look forward to playing it after our son has gone to bed. It's a fun way to unwind and spend time together.

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Double Duty Mommy 7/19/2012 11:28:30 AM
spending quality time with my husband

""

Reply by judy

7/21/2012 4:41:30 PM
resting up before eating out with friends

I too have tried this and was amazed at the difference. Now I look forward to the kids going to bed. Ah, peace and quiet.

""

Reply by Beth

7/24/2012 9:20:13 AM
Spending some quiet time with my daughters !

""

Reply by Tiffany

7/24/2012 10:01:11 AM
I look forward to a good twitter party at the end of the day!

""

Reply by Shannon

7/24/2012 10:07:29 AM
I look forward to sitting on the couch with my hubs...

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS