Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Congratulations to the Winners: WIQUE, BATY, WhiteWilliow, Xin, ImSorry

Started by ChaCha , author of Free IMVU Credits 7/20/2012 5:48:09 PM

Congratulations to the Winners:

WIQUE, BATY, WhiteWilliow, Xin, ImSorry

Please contact me on my profile here in a private message with your IMVU username so that I can send your 10K credits.

If I don't hear back within 7 days, I'll pick another winner in your place! So please do contact me ASAP so I know where to send your credits.

Thanks to everyone who entered and followed the directions! A lot of people were disqualified because they did NOT join this community and that was the ONLY requirement of the giveaway! Too bad for them.

Be on the lookout for the next giveaway, which will probably be a referral contest.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by cjwalker45

10/4/2012 5:48:22 PM

kool i wanna try how do i need to know ! help plzzzzzzz

""

Reply by cjwalker45

10/4/2012 5:49:28 PM

cjwalker45 is my name on imvu

hey,if you want give some credits my account xcxypisicutzax

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

* No Spam or Scams - if you want to promote something, please ASK first (chachafance [at] freeimvucredits.info) & it must be relevant to this community! I am happy to promote your contest or giveaway if it's related to IMVU.

* No Negativity - this community is here to HELP others, not discourage them. I use my OWN MONEY to fund the giveaways, so please keep it positive here.

* Follow Directions - be sure to read all directions associated with the giveaways, contests, rewards, etc. I would hate for anyone to lose out because they missed a simple step.

Have fun & please tell your friends! :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS