Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What do you have on your walls?

Started by Brett , author of This Mama Loves | CT Mom Blogger | Reviews, Giveaways, Crafts, Recipes 6/3/2012 12:13:33 PM

Do you have a lot of family photos? Artistic photographs?  Sculpture?  Our walls are fairly "naked" and I'm wanting to DO something.  We don't have much on the walls anywhere in our house.  We have plaster walls, so I can't do without my husband- he's got hanging things down to a science. I do not. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20
""

Reply by Rita

6/3/2012 3:57:58 PM

I have pictures and paintings. I have lots of things hanging including angels and many of them in pictures. I have the kids pictures, too. I think whatever makes you happy is what you should do.

""

Reply by Katie

6/5/2012 7:44:29 AM

I have a few pictures, a calender and a few posters.

""

Reply by Amy Orvin

author of Amy and Fur Crew 6/6/2012 12:46:58 AM

I have pictures of my pets mostly!

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

i have a dream of having family photos all up my stairs. it wont happen in this house- stairs too narrow, plaster walls, and small children....

""

Reply by Lolli

author of Better in Bulk 6/8/2012 1:02:49 PM

I have a ton of pictures on my walls. Almost nothing "matches"....it's more of an eclectic mix of family pictures, simple artwork, and fancy framed art. I guess it works for us, but I kind of wish I could get a home makeover and have someone who knows what they're doing give my house an over-haul!

Honestly? Nothing. I like bare walls. Besides a clock, that is about all.  I tend to like the Shaker Style of decor :)

""

Reply by Marcie

author of Obviously Marvelous 6/9/2012 10:52:41 AM

I have a lot of family photos all through our home as well as some art work, quote decor, and the kids have their shelves, vinyl decorations and a few other things.

""

Reply by Glitter Thabo Ndyaluvane Moyo

author of Glitter Thabo just glitter 6/9/2012 11:59:00 AM

i have family phoos

""

Reply by sandy

6/9/2012 12:19:30 PM

i have lots of pictures of my 3 4 legged girls.....evie, tressa and harley.....only the profile picture of me....rest are my girls

""

Reply by Mary

6/13/2012 2:46:33 PM

In the kitchen and dining room, I have vintage plates that I have collected over the years.  I have also collected quite a few vintage prints that are framed in antique frames that I love.  Also, a few mirrors.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Play nice.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS