Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Results of One Month of the Biotrue Challenge

Started by Andrea , author of The Greenbacks Gal — Living the Dream on Very Little Green 7/26/2012 9:30:10 AM

Last month, my daughter started the Biotrue challenge. Biotrue challenged her to use Biotrue contact lens solution for one month in place of the contact lens solution she was using. What was she using? Anything I, her mom, could buy on sale using a coupon. Having never worn contacts myself, I can honestly say I never knew there could be a difference in solutions.

So what were her results?

The contacts I use are the monthly kind. I replace them on the first of each month. The first day of the month with a new pair of contacts is the best day. That's the day the contacts disappear onto my eye. I love that feeling. For that one day a month I don't feel as if I wear contacts at all.  That was before I started using Biotrue. The Biotrue contact lens solution was different. That new contact feeling lasted 5 days! That feeling alone was worth the change.

When I started the challenge, my hope was that I could just stay up for a late movie and not have my contacts dry out and bug me. While I was visiting family in Seattle, we stayed up most nights with my Uncle and watched James Bond movies. There was only one night, when we stayed up particularly late, that I had to remove my lens. One night out of five wasn't too bad!

What will I be doing from now on?

Well, I still will continue to try to apply a coupon to a sale. However, if it's in my power to buy something that will make my daughter more comfortable I will. So, from here on out I'll just use a Biotrue coupon.

Switch out your old solution today and see the difference yourself - take the Biotrue Challenge!

Thanks to Bausch + Lomb, one of my readers could be one (1) of ten (10) exclusive winners of a 1-year supply of Biotrue® multi-purpose contact lens solution! Share with us what you look forward to at the end of the day!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bausch + Lomb. The opinions and text are all mine. The Official Bausch + Lomb BlogFrog Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes Rules

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
I look forward to putting my feet up with a good book.

""

Reply by Tia

7/26/2012 2:48:39 PM
Seeing my husband!

""

Reply by Lori

7/27/2012 1:21:08 PM
I look forward to creating a wonderful & healthy dinner for myself.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS