Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Drinking Soda is Drinking Acid!

Started by Stacy & Nicole: pH Life , author of Building Balance Blog 4/7/2012 11:44:21 AM

DID YOU KNOW: It takes 32 glasses of alkaline water to neutralize the acid in ONE 12 oz. can of soda? Before I started studying about pH Body Balance, I drank diet cherry pepsi all day...& I'd never eaten a fruit. Yes, that's right...I had never had a fruit in my mouth. And, I don't think strawberry poptarts count:) Then, I read this & decided it was time to find a different beverage & a different diet. I like to explain this concept it in terms of checking the chemicals in a pool; when the pH is out of balance, bacteria grows & the pool becomes murky/dirty. But, when you give the pool the chemicals it needs to bring it back to balance, it becomes crystal clear & pure. Our body chemistry works the same way. When we are acidic, we our open to disease & infection, but when we give our body what it needs to bring it back to an alkaline state, we are balanced & healthy. Bulding Balance isn't easy, but is there anything more important than your health?

Visit www.yourpHlife.com/what-is-ph & learn more about the signs & symptoms of an overly acidic body. How much soda do you drink? Or should I say: how much soda are you going to give up?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by Marcia

author of Spirit, Mind and Body 4/9/2012 8:42:12 PM

very interesting...I'll check it out, thanks!

""

Reply by Stacy & Nicole: pH Life

author of Building Balance Blog 4/10/2012 11:21:54 AM

Thanks Marcia...let me know what you think!

""

author of Building Balance Blog 5/6/2012 7:58:34 PM

Hi Berna:)  I was quite a soad drinker myself until I learned about acidity.  Have you taken our pH quiz www.yourpHlife.com/pHquiz? It tells you more about your internal chemistry...i'd love to know your score:)

""

Reply by Marcia

author of Spirit, Mind and Body 5/6/2012 8:22:35 PM

I'm ashamed to admit my score is 40! Time to make some major changes! I know I MUST drink more water (instead of sweetened ice tea) but it always seems to give me heartburn, oddly enough.

""

author of Building Balance Blog 5/6/2012 8:39:26 PM

Don't be ashamed, Marcia...that's about the same score I started with.  However, mine has gotten much better since I started my pH Life:)  I used to have a diet cherry pepsi with me wherever I went...thinking I was really doing myself a favor because it was diet.  But recent studies show that diet is just as bad for you as regular, but for different reasons.  I think all of us could stand to drink more water, but with all the beverage options, it's much more fun to choose something other than water.  However, the implications of not choosing water can lead to many health issues.  I would love for you to read more about our amazing concentrated mineral drop, pH Thrive www.yourpHlife.com/pH-Thrive.    In fact, if you click on the "testimonials," you will read a story from a man who had chronic heartburn & since he's been using pH Thrive, he has had no symptoms.  Since I have been using pH Thrive, I am a changed person...so much more energy (sustainable energy), no heartburn...just an overall feeling of good health.  We all need more MINERALS in our diets!  I'd love to know your opinion, after you read through our page.  My husband & I are on a mission to teach people how to "build balance" for a healthy pH Life!  It really is much easier than most people think & much cheaper.  This simple little step could really make a huge difference, Marcia!  Look forward to hearing back from you!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Feel free to share what's on your heart. We only ask that you be respectful of other's opinions and thoughts. Profanity, gossip and slander is prohibited.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS