Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

COOL WHIP - What do you dollop?

Started by Amy , author of Amy Bayliss 6/21/2012 9:00:10 AM

This is a family favorite. So much so that after I made the first one and made an attempt to take a photo, some desert bandit (who shall go unnamed) had already taken a big bite of said desert. Oh well, it happens. :)

•     1/2 cup butter, softened
  •     1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  •     1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
  •     2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
  •     3 1/2 cups milk
  •     1 (12 ounce) container frozen COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
  •     32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling

Chop cookies very fine in food processor.  Don't worry about the filling. It will blend in. Next, mix the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a bowl. In another large bowl mix the milk, pudding and whipped topping together. Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together. Finally, layer starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers. Chill until ready to serve.

This is my favorite dessert to dollop with COOL WHIP. With so many dessert options out there I want to know, what do you dollop?

Reply below for a chance to win $500 cash! Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and share your creations!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of COOL WHIP. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Lynn

6/21/2012 9:35:37 AM
I love to dollop cool whip on to a slice of strawberry pie

""

Reply by Angie

6/21/2012 9:39:13 AM
My family LOVES this!! I use white chocolate pudding in mine, which gives it an even sweeter taste:

""

Reply by MsKathleen

author of The Empty Nest Express 6/21/2012 5:29:28 PM
I'll hav to try this to be sure... Sounds yummy :) Have a great day!

""

Reply by Joanna

author of Just Joanna 6/22/2012 5:13:52 PM
Oh man, that sounds delicious!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS