Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Easy Peasy Cool Whip Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe

Started by Amy , author of Amy Bayliss 5/15/2012 4:00:10 AM

On nights when we want a great tasting dessert but don't feel like making something from scratch, we simply make do with what we have. And let me tell you, what we have is good!

Make a batch of waffles or if you are like me you already have some premade in your freezer. I crisp them in the toaster oven, cut them in quarters, add a scoop of ice cream and make a sandwich of them. Then, I drizzle some homemade chocolate syrup and add a dollop of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping.

Ingredients:

• Waffles
  • Ice Cream
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • COOL WHIP

Assembly:

• Cut waffles in quarters.
  • Add scoop of ice cream on top of one waffle portion.
  • Add another waffle portion on top of ice cream to make a sandwich.
  • Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
  • Add a dollop (or two) of COOL WHIP whipped topping.

This is such a quick and easy dessert and it is perfect for those warm summer nights!

This is just one of the many ways I get creative with COOL WHIP, making every dessert more delicious. Share what your kids love about COOL WHIP and you'll be entered to win $500 cash!

Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and to share your own COOL WHIP creations!

Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
""

Reply by Laurie

5/17/2012 5:10:43 PM
Plop plop!!! Take Chips Ahoy cookies and dip them in milk. Put them in a 9 x13 dish. Top with Cool Whip. Another layer of cookies and Cool Whip. Crumble cookies on top and chill for about 4 or more hours. There is none left when we take it to church functions or any other function!!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS