Window shopping.

Started by Ugochi , author of Teshuva 5/20/2012 11:45:28 AM

Do you window shop often?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14

I don't window shop anymore. I used to do that a long time ago.  What fun it was to do that. Now I am a purpose shopper. I shop for what I need and try to get out of the store especially when I have my child with me.  Yesterday I was out picking up a few things, I thought about how nice it use to be to browse without having to say "stop that, don't touch that, I am not buying that,  you are walking too far ahead, let's play the quiet game for 5 minutes so mommy can read her list."

Thank you for taking me back to those days.

Cynthia

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 6/1/2012 2:48:23 AM

Talk to me!.....Changes these bundles of joy cause us to make. 

Cynthia's profile picture
Cynthia said ...
I don't window shop anymore. I used to do that a long time ago.  What fun it was to do that. Now I am a purpose shopper. I shop for what I need and try to get out of the store especially when I have my child with me.  Yesterday I was out picking up a few things, I thought about how nice it use to be to browse without having to say "stop that, don't touch that, I am not buying that,  you are walking too far ahead, let's play the quiet game for 5 minutes so mommy can read her list."

Oooohhhh you crack me up!  Soooo true! LOL

Cynthia said ...

I like to window shop..that's all I can afford! LOL 

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 6/1/2012 12:24:58 PM

This is funny Shari, we are working with a tight budget presently too.

shari's profile picture
shari said ...
I like to window shop..that's all I can afford! LOL 

No, I don't do well with temptation :( Remember, I'm the one who would blog for shoes ;)

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 6/16/2012 4:24:25 PM

Ha ha ha Barb, I better learn from you and avoid temptations...

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
No, I don't do well with temptation :( Remember, I'm the one who would blog for shoes ;)

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 7/16/2012 12:44:00 PM

Haha that is so true!

Cynthia said ...

""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 7/16/2012 12:44:43 PM

I used to loooooveee to go to the mall to window shop. Now I rarely am ever even there - I went this weekend for the first time in about four months!

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 7/17/2012 2:02:21 PM

It can be fun, but sometimes time wasting and tiring.

Cortney's profile picture
Cortney said ...
I used to loooooveee to go to the mall to window shop. Now I rarely am ever even there - I went this weekend for the first time in about four months!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No cursing or picking on anyone. No use of foul language please. Be courteous in your conversations and contributions. And lets all have some fun!!!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS