Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

The Life I Planned?

Started by Ugochi , author of Teshuva 4/27/2012 9:46:20 AM

Is this the life you planned, or did events change and affect your planned life?

Let's share life's funny and not so funny twists and turns!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Michelle

author of Green Mother 4/27/2012 4:03:38 PM

lol..lets see... I got pregnant with my third child...I left the work world to raise my boys and be present full time.

The baby is 18 months now, so I have decieded to return into the work world, but only two days a week. I want to be fully present for my boys, and have balance in my life.

So, yes, the change was I left "Corporate Canada" to live on less, but be home with my boys :)

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 4/27/2012 7:14:34 PM

Life's twists and turns, good choice Michelle. I would choose being there for my boys again and again.

I got married and with three boys, I have suspended most of my dreams till they get older.

Oh no not at all.  I never imagined having 7 kids.  I thought I would be free as a bird by now!  But of course I love them..

this is my little story on that one

""

Reply by Ugochi

author of Teshuva 4/30/2012 1:13:02 PM

Wow, I didn't know that! Seven! But that's the PERFECT NUMBER, and my husband won't let me have just one more to make four, I like full house, my parents' house was full, and we enjoyed it!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No cursing or picking on anyone. No use of foul language please. Be courteous in your conversations and contributions. And lets all have some fun!!!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS