Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Drinking Soda is Drinking Acid!

Started by Stacy & Nicole: pH Life , author of Building Balance Blog 4/7/2012 12:48:02 PM

DID YOU KNOW:  It takes 32 glasses of alkaline water to neutralize the acid in ONE 12 oz. can of soda?  Before I started studying about pH Body Balance, I drank diet cherry pepsi all day...& I'd never eaten a fruit.  Yes, that's right...I had never had a fruit in my mouth.  And, I don't think strawberry poptarts count:)  Then, I read this & decided it was time to find a different beverage & a different diet.  I like to explain this concept it in terms of checking the chemicals in a pool; when the pH is out of balance, bacteria grows & the pool becomes murky/dirty.  But, when you give the pool the chemicals it needs to bring it back to balance, it becomes crystal clear & pure.  Our body chemistry works the same way.  When we are acidic, we our open to disease & infection, but when we give our body what it needs to bring it back to an alkaline state, we are balanced & healthy. Building Balance isn't easy, but is there anything more important than your health? 

Visit www.yourpHlife.com/what-is-ph & learn more about the signs & symptoms of an overly acidic body.  How much soda do you drink?  Or should I say:  how much soda are you going to give up?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2

That is awesome knowledge. Soda definitely is a silent killer! I look forward to more of your conversations. Will you share more specifics on what type of disease this drink enables?

""

Reply by Stacy & Nicole: pH Life

author of Building Balance Blog 4/7/2012 3:36:04 PM

Thanks for replying Amiee:)  It's not necessarily soda that causes the "diseases."  It is the build up of acid over time...& soda is one of the most acidic things you can put in your body. It's just a point away from battery acid...UGH!  However, here is small list of some of the signs & symptoms you could experience if your body is acidic:   

• allergies
  • acid reflux/heartburn
  • digestive ailments
  • arthritis
  • weight gain
  • difficulty concentrating
  • stiffness in joints
  • headaches
  • premature aging
  • depression
  • insomnia
  • loss of motivation
  • inability to lose weight
  • candida overgrowth
  • dull, thinning hair
  • osteoporosis
  • unexplained fatigue
  • low body temperature
  • fungal infections
  • skin conditions
  • cardiovascular disease
  • hormonal problems
  • recurrent infections
  • weak immune system
  •  

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Join. Have fun. Share your creativity. Be an inspiration. Be intelligent. Asks questions to seek real answers.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS