Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What subject/s do you like to blog about?

Started by Alicia , author of Get paid online, Writing Jobs, Pay per article, Work at home 7/19/2012 9:06:49 AM

What are your favorite subjects or which blog posts has generated the most interest/feedback/comments?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Teaching Tiny Tots

author of Teaching Tiny Tots Blog — 7/21/2012 10:48:52 PM

My site doesn't offer commenting except for the blog part but I can tell that certain pages are popular by looking at my stats.  It seems to vary and some of the activities I didn't expect was a HUGE traffic bringer. 

That is great. I love your site.  You have a lot of great information that is of value to your readers!

""

Reply by Jane

author of Jane Ridgewood 7/29/2012 9:40:14 AM

My most viewed post is called 100 Proof of Kellie, which is an album review on country singer Kellie Pickler's latest album. Kind of funny cause it has no comments, but really as far as what I like to write about the most on the blog...well it's a little bit of everything. Tidbits from my life, experiences, memories, reviews, articles, etc - I'm kind of a random person in general so my blog tends to reflect that. I don't stick to one topic.

I have heard of Kellie Pickler before and even seen her on TV before.  She has a great personality and is a wonderful artist.  I am sure there is much more to come from her in the future.  Thank you for sharing this post.

""

Reply by Rachel

author of Eagle Nest Mom 8/2/2012 7:56:50 PM

I have a personal blog that I love ... kind of like an online scrapbook.

But my public blog is about Homeschooling (separated out from my personal blog).   And I publish free Kindle books for Kids every day as well.

Currently, I'm trying to decided whether I should separate the Kindle posts onto another blog and have 3 blogs.

Hi Rachel.  I love free stuff!  I will definitely have to check out your books and blog.  Whatever you choose to decide about your blogs, we will be here to support you!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be kind. Have fun. Enjoy!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS