Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Please Introduce Yourself

Started by Deb , author of Counting My Blessings| Faith and Love| Kindness and Compassion 2/25/2012 4:37:01 PM

Looking to make new friends and find new blogs. Please take a minute and introduce yourself and share your link. Thanks!!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11

Hello!

My name is Foy and love the name of this community!  Each day we must count our blessings...I am a Christian who believes God didn't give us dreams without a means to achieve them.  He's not cruel like that and we only have one life to live. 

Look forward to making friends with those of you in this community and to be a blessing to you as you may be to me.  I don't know everything and every day is a learning experience and a beautiful day.  I am 37 YOA male, working towards retirement, and building a business so I don't need to look for a job.  I have fought for freedom and looking forward to enjoying freedom!   I am looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing life with you too! God bless! 

Sincerely,

Foy

Hi Foy, Thanks for joining in and introducing yourself. Thank you also for serving our country. 

Blessings as you build your business and look forward to retiring. What an exciting time in your life.  Deb

Foy's profile picture
Foy said ...
My name is Foy and love the name of this community!  Each day we must count our blessings...

""

Reply by Christy

author of Paper Bag Princesses 3/1/2012 10:05:45 AM

Hi! My name is Christy and I am the author of the papernag princesses community. I'd love to have you stop in for a visit at:

www.thepaperbagprincesses.blogspot.com

and I look forward to being a part of this community!

Blessings,

Christy

Christy, I love Paper Bag Princesses! Your devotion today is beautiful. I'm hoping everyone in this community will head over and have a look! Thanks for sharing this with us! 

Hi Deb!

So nice to meet you! I'm a SAHM/Grandma of 7..3 still at home and 3 grandchildren..one of whom I babysit 4 days a week.

I blog at www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com so nice to meet you and welcome to blogfrog!

Blessings!

Hi Shari, Nice to meet you too! I checked out your site. What a great spot for tips and resources! Great design. I'm looking forward to getting to know you! Blessings!!

shari's profile picture
shari said ...
I blog at www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com so nice to meet you and welcome to blogfrog!

Thank you Deb and I'm looking forward to getting to know you too:)

Blessings!

Deb's profile picture
Deb said ...
Hi Shari, Nice to meet you too! I checked out your site. What a great spot for tips and resources! Great design. I'm looking forward to getting to know you! Blessings!!

""

Reply by Lara

author of PreceptGirl 3/23/2012 2:01:03 PM

Hi, I am blogger committed to serving Christ and getting others enthusiastic about forming a relationship with our God.

check me out at Precept Girl

Hi Deb.  I look forward to connecting with you also.  I am a stay at home mother and a full time blogger that has a blog helping others to earn money at home.

Hi Lara, Thanks for stopping to say 'hi'. I visiting Precept Girl! It's great! I loved reading your story. 

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and you love it if you would visit CMB and say hello over there. Blessings!!

Lara's profile picture
Lara said ...
Hi, I am blogger committed to serving Christ and getting others enthusiastic about forming a relationship with our God.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Only one rule - be kind!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS