Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Savings and Coupons

Started by Sam , author of Have Sippy Will Travel 1/27/2012 1:12:53 PM

LOVE this site!

http://www.havesippywilltravel.com/2012/01/coupon-chief-great-place-to-save.html

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12
""

Reply by Carolyn

3/24/2012 3:05:25 AM

I really like this site too, lots of things, not just giveaway but good information & savings for your family.

""

Reply by Char

3/24/2012 3:47:59 PM

I will have to go and check it out.  I am always looking for ways to save money since we are a one income family.

""

Reply by Sam

author of Have Sippy Will Travel 3/24/2012 6:55:17 PM

it's really hard to stretch your dollars these days

""

Reply by Rhonda

author of Exotic1 3/28/2012 8:40:08 AM

New site to me. Thanks for the introduction~! Have a great day smiley

""

Reply by Sam

author of Have Sippy Will Travel 3/28/2012 8:55:02 AM

and to you as well :)

""

Reply by Rita

4/1/2012 8:48:47 PM

Coupons are fun. My Safeway where I live won't double printed out coupons. They say it is because you can print as many as you want. Has anyone else had this problem? Do they all scan? Sometimes they don't and my Safeway doesn't want to take them at all then. Bummer!

""

Reply by Rita

4/1/2012 9:51:25 PM

I can't believe the price of food and everything. I went to just a breakfast and coffee is 2.50 regular black coffee. No Starbucks or anything special. I remember 25 cents. Our dollar doesn't get much these days and I think it equals about 5 dollars if we are lucky. Coupons can really help that is for sure.

""

Reply by Sam

author of Have Sippy Will Travel 4/2/2012 7:53:03 PM

where did you get the coffee from?  that's insane!

""

Reply by Rita

4/25/2012 1:43:26 AM

I got the coffee at a place called the village a breakfast place. We definitely are getting less for more. Have you noticed the size of many things are smaller? They are giving us less product for increased prices. I love the info on your blog too!!!

""

Reply by Daiva

4/27/2012 4:58:31 AM

I don't think I used the site before, but I'm checking it out right now! I usually just google the store I'm shopping with the word "coupons" or "free shipping" to see if I can find any coupons :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No adult topics, family friendly only please. Thank you

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS