Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Let Me Share Your Blog With 6 Million Moms On their way to visit My site-

Started by Lisa , author of Blogging Tips For Moms, Parenting, Humor, Social Media | Mompreneur Mogul Lisa 4/21/2012 1:55:40 AM

I'd love to share your giveaways with the 6 MILLION MOMS  who will be cruising my site:

I have a lot of press happening soon and I thought of a way to share it with you- Because I am a Circle of Moms Top 25 Mom Tech Blog they are going to send my interview to their readers of 6 MIL moms. Plus my blog will be featured in the Paper in Las Vegas for Mother's day and I have some other very major guest posts -

I want to share that with you. I know moms love giveaways I normally only have a couple but wanted to give YOU the chance to share yours with them- I'll refresh it weekly so everyone will have a chance at the top spot here is the site- add yours quick I sent it out to my newsletter subscribers and they may be adding theirs too:)  Enjoy!

Promote YOUR giveaways

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This community is for those who love to lift each other up. Happy, Productive, Fun and Family Friendly :)Don't be a crab in a bucket trying to pull others down.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS