Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Hard Questions...

Started by Dionne , author of Raw Christian 12/5/2011 9:18:07 AM

Okay, I posted a blog recently about asking the hard questions. I think sometimes people ( I am guilty) are afraid to ask for fear of being judged or ridiculed. I think we need honesty in a world so full of myths, urban legends, lies and half-truths.  Here is the blog:

http://dkarambling.blogspot.com/2011/12/asking-hard-questions-during-divine.html?utm_source=BP_recent

So what hard questions do you have? What are the ones you are afraid to ask? Can you ask them here? I won't judge, I promise.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Kat

author of Mama's Losin' It! 12/6/2011 10:19:04 AM

Kids are so adorable. I love how they have no problem just asking exactly what comes to mind. For me, the hard questions are about sexuality, "How come Sara has two moms?" etc...

I'm never prepared for those and in our house it's hard because while I'm very liberal, my husband is very conservative...so our answers don't always align.

""

Reply by Dionne

author of Raw Christian 12/6/2011 10:35:56 AM

Yes, I agree that sexuality is SUCH a hard question to answer. I have been asked about why "Parts" are private?"

I think that as long as we answer with respect and love that us moms probably get it right.

How did you answer that if you don't mind me asking? I haven't had that asked of me yet, but it is coming. Would love to know the most sensitive way to answer that question.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS