Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Why oh why did I start this?

Started by Sheryl 12/1/2011 10:54:41 PM

You know I am about to say something I didn't think I would ever say.  I am getting older.  Not, don't be afraid, I am not a nut.  All my life my health was great, not much slowed me down.  Sure I would get depressed but in a day or two back to the same old Sheryl.  I am 47 be 48 in April.  Oh wait thats not old...hopefully your thinking.  Yea well, true while my fingernail are imbedded on the cliff of youth and I am loosing grip everyday.  I have been trying to avoid the slow descent into old age.....all the way to walkers, depends, and forgetting what year it is.

Depressing?  Oh no.  It is real.  In this life we got two options (not choices) we either get old or we push up daisies.  Oh joy!  OK, like I said aging ain't for a pussy.  Put your big girl panties on and tell me how many times you walked into a room and forgot the reason.....ever loose your glasses, the ones sitting on your head.  Hey, I ain't a pussy I am tough.

OK women....tomorrow I am going to write about my hot flashes and how much I love sticking my head in the freezer.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Sheryl

12/1/2011 11:37:40 PM

""

Reply by Sheryl

12/3/2011 6:58:54 PM

Ok been just a tad bit busy wizzy since I last posted.  And you better believe it was n't pretty.  You know I got to say this, in my defense, when I was a little girl I was raised to never disagree, never argue, apologize because whatever it was it was YOUR fault.  Oh how sweet as pie I was well let me tell you all that bullshit came to the top and baby I am little a machine gun.  AHHHHHHHHH.  Sorry, I am menapausing.  :)

Well lets see....to make a long story story I got upset with the local baptist preacher  who pushed me til I snapped like a twing and I did tell him "You need to go practice what you preach in that pulpit."  Oh yes, little sweetie said that and I felt good.  In a way.....I was so upset I could not stop crying, cried in front of my workers.  I had no control over the tears.  That sucked.  Woke up this morning, depressed, shaking, hurting, racing thoughts, and believe it or not the sound of 100,000 crickets are singin in my head.  No, they are not singing your as crazy as a betsy bug.  My story goes a little more deeper...trying not to scare EVERYONE off all at once.  But wtf???  Is this normal?  hot flashes with sweatin on your brow pushinh a buggy, forgetfulness, cranky?

I am seeing about 50 60 years ago how some poor woman wound up in the mental ward beating her head against the rubber wall because getting older made her nuts.  Come on I know you got a story. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS