Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Introduction from Nicole @ pH Life!

Started by Stacy & Nicole: pH Life , author of Building Balance Blog 5/11/2012 6:02:53 PM

Hello The Girl Creative Community:) You may remember my last conversation titled "Drinking Soda is Drinking Acid?" I thought it would definitely be a good ice-breaker subject...lol...& it was. I got a lot of feedback & questions. Thank you for responding.

This time, I wanted to officially introduce myself & share a link to our Press Release http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9447846.htm.

My husband, Stacy, & I are so excited to share our pH Body Balance concept with you & hope that you will seek us out when looking for health options & disease prevention methods on your journey to leading a pH Life.

I look forward to meeting you & sharing, chatting, & learning:)

Yours in Balance, Nic

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be sure to keep all posts family friendly. Any posts that include foul language and bashing of any members and/or bloggers will be removed. Solicitations of any kind are not permitted. If you would like to promote giveaways or events taking place at your blog, please do so in the Giveaways and Events threads.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS